Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DW - Empires - Suggestions/Requests

xtreme mode is when you travel land as any officer and fight any mission battle, destiny mode was awesome--I want this back, even if it's not like DW5 XL but I want to play as a soldier serving officer and you can betray them and ****, but they should improve on it and make it better.

DW5XL is best XL game

but SW2 Empires and SW2 XL **** on DW7 XL but DW7 XL shits on DW7 Empires and DW6

i love the dw5 style. but anyways 5xl was my only XL i never rly played 3 xl until i gave it away. i wonder how long the dw saga will be alive, hm.
    i growed up with DW & Empires since 5.
    i love the characters and the stages and the story and the music and the cutscenes and and and...
    unkown later i found dw 5 empires i was ****n confused but at the same i was just "lol" i just thought "wtf all random officers everywere?!" (i just bought the game without to know whats behinde the gameplay).
    well well and XL was just a random offer.. 5€ and i was a DW fan so i bought it, even there i didnt know the "gameplays" maybe i should more inform about XL. (at these times i was young and i didn't used internet for informations about the game and it's "expansions" ^^) but yeah i played alot legendary mode in 5xl.

with my first post i guess empires gets the next lvl and i could play it for more long. maybe like dw 5 for months.. every day.. besides there a much more good ideas for the game.

Edit: Challange mode is nothing for ->ME<- so for me it would be 1 new mode xD

don't worry this isnt a offense to XL i like this game but i dont feel this "bond" between me and XL ^^
    and yeah empires gets boring now but there are others games to play atm besides my RL hehe.
    Last edited by Excision; 26-05-13 at 08:21 PM.

I grew up with DW4 + Empires and SW1 + XL

But I love the DW5 style too.

I just hope one day some game studio makes another game about Chinese history and makes it more RPG-feel than beat em up.

But yeah I played DW all the way back to early 2005 or so when I played DW4 Empires for first time, and then I went on to play DW5 and XL when it come out in later 2005, I didn't use internet much until 2007 or so, little bit in 2006. I been internet crazy for the past 6 years, not that much time eh? lol - so back in 2005 or so, I would draw 'maps' of the DW battles and ****, it was fun... and this was before I even knew about 'forums' and **** xD I learned about forums in summer 2007 and I was on 1-2 and then I joined a few more in 2008 and then 2009-2010 onwards, I've been signing up to many forums... and now in 2013, I am on hundreds of forums probably.

but exactly, there's a lot of games to play before DW8 comes out in English/Japanese, I don't even know why people want to buy it online just to play in language they dont understand, or if they do good. lol I can wait until July cause it's not far away cause I learned to do other stuff besides games, but there's so many other games to play, I dont even know why pppl cant wait, cause its easy to wait and ****... DW will be outi n less than 2 months, and i will get it cuz i am a sucker for it even tho I want RPG feeling more game a game studio to make in future about sometme in Chinese history, DW is a cash cow now like CoD but CoD is more fun IMHO

Empires is ******* boring as hell, I uninstalled DW7 Empires cause I was wasting space on my HDD and I hardly play it so it sucks, and wasted money on it... ******* boring, I wish that Empires were more like SW 2 Empires or DW5 -- I will get DW8 cause I love the main games

Haha, my Cousin will get DW 8 he wanna do the playtrough with me!
    I watched the Intro just Today, and now i can't explain but im looking forward to it because i want **** up the battlefield since forever or years ... xD

Hey, if you know the game Mount and Blade / Warband,
    there is a mod called "Romance of the three Kingdoms" Mount and Blade is like a RPG/Strategy/economic & Medieval Simulation.

This mod included even DW 4-5-6-7 Characters ! And even the troops style is like DW5 Scheme.. I modded the game a bit (for myself) which included now "all troops" with that kind of Armor (DW5), because in the original mod the most oft them are with another armor (style) idk... (because i like to see everyone in a DW5 armor [the troops]) to get a feeling of DW! ( i even modded the ingame music with original dw 5-6-7-8-online soundtracks ) ^^

yeah it is worth it promise. If u wanna check this out u wont regret it

But doesn't DW8 maps look more Samurai Warriors? And it's maze-like, compared to DW7's big maps.

DW has been SW-ized.

But I checked the video for that mod you are talking about

there

it looks nice but the engine is obviously outdated like Rome Total War 1

Yeah, but can you show me your videos ?

I don't know since i have only SW1, and i never played it for long because it was to hard for me and i didn't understand much. I was young xD
    Idk much about dw 8 maps but i'm exciting seeing it.

Yeah, let me upload one (takes a lil while)

I watched videos of DW8 on youtube and the maps look like SW type maps and maze-like, very different from any other DW game.

but seriously, I've played all the SW games except for 3 and all the expansions, Katana and maybe some psp game.

I'm very excited of the maps then.

I played DW Online for a while (1 year ago) and i enjoyed it till... idk.

there is a expansion for DW Online and it's coming out in july in Japan for Pc and (ps3 <- makes me "lil" happy) i hope we will get it too, especially cuz of ps3

<span id="result_box" class="short_text" lang="en"><span class="hps">
    Last edited by Excision; 30-05-13 at 06:44 PM.

Why does Tecmo Koei keep calling their stuff with a 'Z' ? lol

so you like SW type maps - yeah, im excited to play DW8 anyways but I Have patience to wait until July, it's only just lil over a month away anyways - but how do you play Dynasty Warriors online?

Ha, idk it's a insider i guess.

Important for me for a new DW are the maps, character design, soundtracks, gameplay, and events and some more.

Here is the Video. It shows a bit more of DW and yeah there are more features but i never could show all features under 3 hours of gameplay xD (most of is battle)

What do you mean by "how do you play DW online?"

Thread Information