Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Warriors 4/4-II/Empires

For what its worth, the game is worth every dollar/Euro/pound

I started last night with the Legend of the Takeda, and the game looks amazing (PS3 version). The gameplay is solid, Hyper Attacks are really fun to use, and the new musou attacks are awesome

Nobuyuki has already established himself as my favorite Sanada

As I said not a rant.. more of a notification.. ^^;; There will probably be a price decrease.. like Conception 2 has learned.. (since it was one of the first games to adopt.. price increase for EU..) I probably will still download on Friday.. if not it'll have to wait for a week+ due to financial constraints.. I'll have to see what my quote is on something I'm willing to get rid.. since I've waited soo long for a proper SW title on PS3.. after only having WO3.. (and using only SW characters XD)
    My Hero: Ieyasu Tokogawa;- Patience is King.. Step by Step Samurai Warriors.. Huge fan THANK YOU TECMO KOEI FOR LOCALIZING SAMURAI WARRIORS IV

I was disappointed to find out that the LE was only available on PS4. Even more that the Vita version was digital only.

I still intend to get the game, but will probably get it during a sale since I think that $39.99 is too high for a digital only game.

I'm missing out on the LE as well (PS3) but still enjoying the game.

I'm almost through the Unification story, currently at Sekigahara actually.

Still haven't touched Chronicle Mode, but I'm starting to get ideas for CAW.

So, we're getting a patch soon for this game for the music trophy glitch on affected consoles

https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/...65530522984448

Our team is currently working on the patch to fix the PS3 and PS Vita trophies for Samurai Warriors 4.
    Its also being reported that there is a glitch/bug in Chronicle Mode when you choose Oichi as your primary character, the Chronicle Mode map focuses on the ocean, rendering the mode unplayable since you can't see the map, where you need to go, etc. This seems to be consistent across at least the PS3/PS4 consoles. I haven't seen it reported for the Vita ... yet.

Buenas,

Seré breve, estoy muy decepcionado con el online de este juego, ya que, no me deja invitar a ningún amigo a jugar, puesto que, siempre me sale el mismo error " a connection error has ocurred ", siempre me pasa tanto en el modo Story como en el Chronicle, lo gracioso del asunto, es que, en el modo story solo me deja invitar en las fases de Legend of Kanto pero en las demás se le siempre ese error. En el modo chronicle pasa exactamente lo mismo, solo me deja invitar en la región de Kinki y en las demas salta el error. Tanto mis amigos como yo lo hemos probado todo, y con diferentes conexiones la gran mayoría de ellas con 50 y 100 mb. me gustaría saber si se lanzara algún parche para solucionar esto o si hay alguna solución. Soy fan de la saga tanto de Samurai como de Dynasty y poseo todo los juegos de la saga pero esto me ha decepcionado mucho.

Un saludo.

Yea, there have been a lot of reported problems with the online for this game. Many people get the "a connection error has occurred" message. The one time I tried connecting online, I got the same message.

Not sure if it's an intermittent problem or if it's a widespread problem. I also don't know if the development team in Japan has looked into this or not.

And you can report the problem to Koei, to see if there is any solution?

thanks you

Samurai Warriors 4-II has been announced in connection with the MCM Comic Con this week.

EU Release Date: October 2, 2015
    US Release Date: September 29, 2015

Platform(s): PS4, PS3 (digital), & PS Vita (digital) and PC (Steam)

———

There will be a playable demo at MCM for those able to attend.

Nice to see the PC fans getting some SW love this time around.
    Last edited by Mr.Honda; 20-05-15 at 06:43 PM.

Samurai Warriors 4 Empires has been announced today for release.

EU Release Date: March 11, 2016
    US Release Date: March 15, 2016

Platform(s): PS4, PS3 (digital), & PS Vita (digital)

———

Thread Information