Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fate/Extra

Quote Originally Posted by ManaAlchemist View Post
    but i kinda feel bad for buying an import of it now (kinda thought that it'd never be released here, or that it'd end up digital only, like Fate/Unlimited Codes, if it ever was).

Hopefully it'll sell well enough for them to bring F/E CCC to europe too, as the first game is really great.
    When they announced it I felt bad too because I didn't think it would get a release in the EU, however if they do some fantastic collector's edition that's better than the one I've got I would buy again.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    When they announced it I felt bad too because I didn't think it would get a release in the EU, however if they do some fantastic collector's edition that's better than the one I've got I would buy again.
    I feel like doing that too, but I'm currently without a job, so unless I'm able to get myself a job before it's released, i probably won't be able to buy it. But then again, Ghostlight's LE's usually are available for quite a while, so i should be able to find a job and buy it. :P

By the way has anyone else here seen Carnival Phantasm? (A cross-over anime between type-moon's works like Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime and Melty Blood). I myself find it to be really funny, and Fate/Extra's Sabers appearance in it was awesome, but sadly very short. Definitely recommend it for type-moon fans.

I have yet to get this game, but hearing all the good things about it, and being a hardcore FSN fan, I gotta do so now.

And I'd also like to recommend getting the original FSN game - the Visual Novel. It's soooo much better than the anime. The anime is actually based on the first scenario (the "Fate" scenario) of the Visual Novel. And believe it or not, that's the least interesting scenario by far. The other two (especially the last one if you ask me) are so incredibly much better. =D

There is an english translation patch for it too.

...be warned though. Unless you get the PS2 version which doesn't have a translation, the age rating is 18+... for various reasons.

Also, I would recommend watching the Fate/Zero anime. It's really good.

You guys have probably seen this already but Ghostlight have announced their LE plans for Fate/Extra.

The limited edition comes with a soundtrack CD and 16 page artbook. Order directly from Ghostlight and you'll get the Fate/The Facts booklet and an A1 poster.

Damn Ghostlight, you and your limited editions are so sweet.

It's exactly like the U.S. one except the Fate/TheFacts and poster which is only if you order directly from them.

Still very nice though.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Since I own only a PS Vita, I got the download and it is very nice. Also, planning on purchasing the LE so I can have it on my collector's shelf! I'd rather shoot for the Japanese version with all the goodies but $200 is a bit steep right now! ^-^

I have seen most of the Fate shows (at least I had - I probably need to catch up a bit now), but I haven't had a chance to try any of the games yet. I hope I'll have time, but there's too much to play.

Thread Information