Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 3

Quote Originally Posted by lordofjiaozhi View Post
    i just refound my love for this game started again and i am rather obessessed with Yuan Shao. This one is defitely the best, the best levels, good outfit designs etc. And I love the sharing weapons
    if they remade this it would make me sooooooo happy
    Well the remake might even feel like Dynasty Warriors 7.

After seeing what was a limited experience with DW6, fans praised that the next main title would bring about the greatness of DW3.

They got this from the fact DW2 was the PS2's first. And really, DW3 exceeded it in every way. So now that DW6 was the PS3's first, fingers crossed for DW7 being a superb game.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    Well the remake might even feel like Dynasty Warriors 7.

After seeing what was a limited experience with DW6, fans praised that the next main title would bring about the greatness of DW3.

They got this from the fact DW2 was the PS2's first. And really, DW3 exceeded it in every way. So now that DW6 was the PS3's first, fingers crossed for DW7 being a superb game.
    i hope your right LittleDragonZ... i would love that

DW7 really does'nt have to try that hard to top DW6. I like DW6 in many ways, but felt so let down by the laziness of the developers in many areas. Long time characters using the same movesets and animations, with the skins for the character and weapons being the only difference between them. Taking characters like Zhang He, and Sun Ce and removing their weapons for spears? After so long they went the easy route and ruined some of the characters completely.

I know empires was a big improvement overall, empires is usually better anyway since they have time to respond to feedback and tweak a few things so its not surprising. DW7 just needs to come back with all the returning characters from 6 with unique weapons and animations, and give us the usual minor upgrades and it will be another big hit.

And add Nu Wa, Fu Xi and Sun Wukong(his outfit is on empires so he must be connected to the Dynasty series) from Warriors Orochi 2

plus bring in new characters into the series like they normally do in every new series

Liu Chan, Ma Su, Cao Xiu, Xun Yu, Cheng Pu, Hang Dang, Wu Tugu, Zhang Bao and Zhang Liang deserve to be proper characters.
    Last edited by The King Of Chaos; 13-08-10 at 06:25 PM.

Greets KOEI crew & gamers.

I own DW3, but haven't played it yet (yeah, I don't mind waiting a dozen years to play a game...nevermind ). Can anyone please confirm that the PAL release does NOT provide a japanese voices option, while the NTSC does? If this is true, I'm probably gonna import a copy from the US.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by CroiX-SaN View Post
    Greets KOEI crew & gamers.

I own DW3, but haven't played it yet (yeah, I don't mind waiting a dozen years to play a game...nevermind ). Can anyone please confirm that the PAL release does NOT provide a japanese voices option, while the NTSC does? If this is true, I'm probably gonna import a copy from the US.

Thank you in advance.
    I think thats somthing you should ask in Koei Warriors Or Koei.com since both have US players, everyone here just has the PAL ver.
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

I know. I'm aware of the option in the NTSC release, that's why I was asking about the PAL version. Sorry if that was not clear enough.
    Last edited by CroiX-SaN; 23-05-12 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CroiX-SaN View Post
    I know. I'm aware of the option in the NTSC release, that's why I was asking about the PAL version. Sorry if that was not clear enough.
    Alright, thanks for clariflying that, no it does not in matter of fact none of the DW's (1-7) pal ver have jp voices exept as a DLC for newer DW's.
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Thread Information