Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: King Of Fighters series

Default King Of Fighters series

Are there any more KOF-gamers here?
    I'm a huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, enormous fan of the KOF games and I'm just dying to get KOFXII on my PS3! All KOF fans get your asses over here right now! We need to have a chat...
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

I recently bought 2 KOF games (Maximum Impact 2 & Neowave) when i, for the first time ever, saw them in a store here in Sweden, and i like them even though they aren't from the main series. But at least they got me interested in KOFXII so I'll get it when it comes at least.

My KOF games are:
    - King of Fighters 2000/2001
    - King of Fightrers 2002
    - King of Fighters 2003
    - King of Fighters XI

Also, I have other games that are kinda related to the KOF series:
    - Capcom VS SNK 2: The Mark of the Millenium
    - SNK VS Capcom Chaos (probably the suckiest game I've ever bought)
    - NeoGeo Battle Coliseum

I've got KOF XI
    It's the only part I've ever played.

Momoko is very cute. I like her copeira style.

KOFXI is definately the best KOF game thus far.
    And I dig Momoko too. I can do some pretty crazy moves with her. PLUS she has some of the most adorable pre-fight and victory animations! I hope they'll still add more characters to KOFXII and include her in there!

Also I think KOFXII needs AT LEAST K' and Kula... and where's that Elisabeth girl? She was one of the first characters to be announced for KOFXII and now it looks like they're gonna leave her out of the game!

Yeah, her animations are cool.
    I mostly like it when she says "upaya, upaya" or something like that.

Vanessa has cool moves. But since I'm out of practice, she isn't that easy to handle anymore.

I've heard the story about Ryo and Dan from Street Fighter (Dan is said to be a parody of Ryo).

Kula was that girl with the ice attacks or something like that? As I can remember, she's an annoying opponent.

Yeah, Dan Hibiki is a parody of Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia. He has the same kind of gi as Ryo, except his is pink. And he has the same hairstyle as Robert.
    Capcom created Dan Hibiki to make fun of these SNK characters because they felt that SNK was ripping off the Street Fighter series with their Art Of Fighting series.

Also, in the Capcom VS SNK games, the SNK characters often mistake Dan for Ryo. And Dan even makes the same mistake if you put him into a fight against himself.

what? Really oO? lol

What disturbs me most at KOF XI is the high difficulty. When I'm playing arcade mode, the bosses, especially the last one (white hear, red body) is way too strong.
    Or maybe I'm just a weakling XD

That's a part of the game's charm.
    I think a 2D fighter needs to have insanely difficult bosses.
    But I promise you that there IS a strategy for beating Magaki. And once you figure it out the fight should be a breeze... or at least almost not too difficult.

Back to the KOFXII character roster business... So I mentioned that I want to see Momoko, Kula, K' and Elisabeth in the new game... But they aren't the only characters I'm missing.
    I want Angel to make a comeback. Also May Lee, Ramon, Vanessa and Vice would be nice. And where are King, Mai Shiranui and Blue Mary, yo!?

So it would be best if everyone is going to be part of KOFXII, right? ^^

To Magaki: I've beaten the crap out of him, back in the old days when it first came out. But as I mentioned before, I'm out of practice. My right thumb hurts actually so I'm too disabled too have a chance against that creepy thing.

Thread Information