View Poll Results: What kind of Internet browser do you use?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mozilla Firefox

33 63.46%
  • Internet Explorer

6 11.54%
  • Opera

2 3.85%
  • Google Chrome

7 13.46%
  • Other (Please State)

4 7.69%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Web Browsers

Default Web Browsers

I want to know what kinds of browsers people use here. Please post the ones you use if you vote "Other". Also give a reason why you like them too.

For me I chose Firefox because its easy to customize stuff and I love the addons and easy access to things.

Firefox only used it and IE and prefer Firefox as I find it easier to use especially with the current version of IE which I find really annoying to use due to how it's set up.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

Google Chrome, I've used Internet Explorer and Firefox I find it's the better of the three in terms of speed, my little genius friend tells me that Safari is equally as good as Chrome.

I'm happy more people using Firefox because it's simply the best

Firefox, for the exactly same reason as Jsun, its easy to customize stuff and there are various great addons, not just that but its also faster and easier to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Song Xian View Post
    Google Chrome, I've used Internet Explorer and Firefox I find it's the better of the three in terms of speed, my little genius friend tells me that Safari is equally as good as Chrome.
    When we used Safari in school it went really slow and was just annoying, and even the teachers thought so, so they replaced it with Firefox so at school i now use Firefox. And i use Firefox at home too since i like it's add ons and such.

Mozilla Firefox is the Web Browser I use too, it's faster & easier to use than my other browser, Internet Explorer. Plus, the add ons & stuffs are very useful ^^
    At school when we learned how to use a Mac, we used Opera, Safari & Mozilla Firefox, but we used more often Firefox than the 2 others too.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightRijax View Post
    When we used Safari in school it went really slow and was just annoying, and even the teachers thought so, so they replaced it with Firefox so at school i now use Firefox. And i use Firefox at home too since i like it's add ons and such.
    Perhaps it's been updated since?

Quote Originally Posted by Song Xian View Post
    Perhaps it's been updated since?
    Maybe. Or my school might already have used a really old version of it.

A Jolly, albeit Grey Country called England

I sometimes use Internet Explorer, as I spend most of the time browsing on websites, but I prefer Mozilla Firefox, as it has better speed quality and customisation than IE.

Though Safari's another alternative choice, but I don't use Macs that often, despite that my uni's got a whole load of them...
    The answer to the secret of life? Try Googling 42.
    I shall not rest and stop bugging KOEI UK, until they WILL translate Saihai no Yukue.

Thread Information