Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73

Thread: Your Tecmo Koei Collection

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outi View Post
    Come on! Somebody give me a pat on top of the head for bying Dynasty Warriors 6!
    I'M A KOEI WARRIOR NOW!
    ... I feel like a Koei Warrior
    ... I'm a part of the cult
    ... i feel loved <3
    Congrats! You'll love it

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    791

    Default

    I sure as hell hope so! ,D
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Bladestorm: THYW
    Dynasty Warriors 4
    Dynasty Warriors 4:Xtreme Legends
    Dynasty Warriors 5
    Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
    Dynasty Warriors 6
    Dynasty Warriors:Gundam
    Samurai Warriors
    Samurai Warriors:Xtreme Legends
    Samurai Warriors 2
    Warriors Orochi
    Quote Originally Posted by Outi
    Come on! Somebody give me a pat on top of the head for
    bying
    Dynasty Warriors 6!
    I'M A KOEI WARRIOR NOW!
    ... I feel like a
    Koei
    Warrior
    ... I'm a part of the cult
    ... i feel loved <3
    Well technically you're not a KOEI Warrior, not yet at least ;P
    But congratulations on getting the game, hopefully you enjoy it ^^
    Last edited by Astus; 05-02-09 at 09:08 AM.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,595

    Default

    Wow, great one Outi ^^

    Tell us your favourite character when you played it a bit (something tells me it will be Gan Ning lol!)

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astus View Post
    Bladestorm: THYW
    Dynasty Warriors 4
    Dynasty Warriors 4:Xtreme Legends
    Dynasty Warriors 5
    Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
    Dynasty Warriors 6
    Dynasty Warriors:Gundam
    Samurai Warriors
    Samurai Warriors:Xtreme Legends
    Samurai Warriors 2
    Warriors Orochi
    Well technically you're not a KOEI Warrior, not yet at least ;P
    But congratulations on getting the game, hopefully you enjoy it ^^
    Yeah you have to be a member of koei Warriors the forum first lol
    Plus DW6 isn't that good, but if you never try the older version yeah this one might please you!
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Okay, cut the mystery act, people!
    I want someone to explain to me NOW, what is it about Dynasty Warriors 6 that you fanboys and fangirls dislike? Is it something about the gameplay? The plot? The characters? ... the new costumes? The lack of any mentioned above? What?

    I'm starting to feel really awkward about conversations like THIS:
    Me: "YAY! I BOUGHT MY FIRST DYNASTY WARRIORS GAME!"
    MemberX: "Well... DW6 kinda sucks... but you'll probably like it"
    Me: "Huh? So you're saying I bought a sucky game?"
    MemberX: "No! It's not sucky! It's just, uh... *cough!* ... ahem... yeah, don't worry, you'll like it..."
    Me: "... WTF?"
    MemberX: *whistles*
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,291

    Default

    I don't like the gameplay, the news characters' look, and their weapons. That's all.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Mainly, Koei decided to change everything in the game. I was expecting to see something very good, because the gameplay is new but to me quite good (need to improve still) but the thing I don't like is some characters were deleted, or some just got new outfit but duplicated weapon and some of the new features are completly useless (who wants to see them swimming, they don't even get wet) So if that could answer to your question Outi, or else, I invite you to buy all the old version to play it on this way, you could be a fangirl as you called us or else stay stupid ^^
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Hey, I didn't mean "fangirl" as a bad thing!
    I'm completely down with being a Dynasty Warriors fangirl, that's why I got DW6!

    Anyhoo...
    So the main issue in DW6 from a fan's standpoint is that some beloved characters got kicked out or revamped in some ridiculous way? And the gameplay has been changed (though, not necessarily for the worse)?
    As a DW-newbie I can live with that.
    I just needed to know what the fuss was all about.

    But now if I were to buy one of the earlier games I'd be in a win-win situation, right? I won't get disappointed by DW6 the same way as the fans did, and the previous games will seem pretty sweet compared to it ,D
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outi View Post
    Hey, I didn't mean "fangirl" as a bad thing!
    I'm completely down with being a Dynasty Warriors fangirl, that's why I got DW6!

    Anyhoo...
    So the main issue in DW6 from a fan's standpoint is that some beloved characters got kicked out or revamped in some ridiculous way? And the gameplay has been changed (though, not necessarily for the worse)?
    As a DW-newbie I can live with that.
    I just needed to know what the fuss was all about.

    But now if I were to buy one of the earlier games I'd be in a win-win situation, right? I won't get disappointed by DW6 the same way as the fans did, and the previous games will seem pretty sweet compared to it ,D
    Try DW3 if you want to know what's HARD MODE mean!!!! and if you have the language option, you can hear the brilliant Sun Jian 's marseillais french accent lol

    I'm happy you can live with it O_o some people just doesn't, it's just a matter of disappointment -_- but if you like DW6, it's fine for me, I have it on my PS3 too.
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Big new game from Koei Tecmo
    By Leady FF ^^ in forum KOEI General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 16-10-09, 01:36 PM
  2. KOEI and Tecmo Working on a Game Together
    By Sho-saka in forum KOEI General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-06-09, 11:10 AM
  3. That KOEI-Tecmo Merge...Why wasn't it Discussed Here?
    By Sho-saka in forum KOEI General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-09, 11:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •