Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first KOEI game?

Default Your first KOEI game?

Mine was Dynasty Warriors 2, I remember choosing it over a Dead Or Alive game by random. I also remember using Zhou Yu first on the Yellow Turban Rebellion stage.

How did you start with KOEI?

Hmm... Romance of the Three Kingdoms V (my friend recommended me) or Dynasty Warriors 1 (my brother brought it) I wasn't interested at them until DW3 I played Fu Xi with my friends together. Then I kinda abandoned myself from FF world and join the DW world.

My first KOEI Game was Dynasty Warriors 3. We played the demo with my brother (It was The Nanman Campaign & there were only 3 playables characters : Zhao Yun, Huang Gai & Zhen Ji,) & found this game so awesome even if the level was difficult, I think we succeed once to finish this stage lol XD then we bought it to play more ^^ And we continue to follow the series

DW4, a friend of mine brought DW4 and was always talking how great the game was, etc. I decided to have a look, played it and liked it, the first character I played was with, Guan Yu.

@Qing Long - Now that you speak of Demo, I think actually the first KOEI game i played was Destrega for PSX, i used to play that demo a lot. ^^

Samurai Warriors was the first for me lol and boy did i get VERY lost in that game LOL hahaha was fun tho

My first KOEI game was Dynasty Warriors 4 (playing as Xiahou Dun). I was at a friend's house and he showed me this wonderful game (I knew I'd like it because I've seen the TV series beforehand). It really got me motivated with the series and company and I've been loving the games since then, and not long after I bought Dynasty Warriors 5.

My first one was Dynasty Warriors 4... and my brother and I played the Yellow Turban Rebellion together. He used I think Cao Cao or Guan Yu...and I used Xiahou Dun...just because I thought he looked pretty cool I remember how awsome I thought the game was as soon as I started playing ^.^

Dynasty Warriors 2. My younger brother hired it so he had someone to play on the Playstation 2.

co-co-co-combo-breaker!

Kessen 1

Pa-pa-pa-party pooper!

Disgaea

,D
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

Thread Information