Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mitsuhide Akechi

Default Mitsuhide Akechi

Hmm... I much preferred him in SW1 since I preferred the voice acting of Michael Gough, and the fact his role was much larger. Plus his costume was better then, also, in my opinion. If only Koei gave him the cloak as an alt in SW2, the cloak here wears when first encountering Nobunaga in the rain (his first movie.)

Mitsuhide is a nice character. His outer appearance looks kind of noble. Like a royal servant. That is his place next to Nobunaga.
    That's why I didn't like the story around him in SW2 (betraying his master [if I can remember correctly])
    I also like his counter move.

Well, it's what he did in SW1 also. Though Samurai Warriors 1 was really just based off Nobunaga Oda meaning they could tell his story with more focus I guess.

I didnt mind him as a historical character, but having to play as him, he wasnt really one of my favourites. His personality, appearance and story I quite liked, but his moveset I just didnt really like at all, so thats all that really turned me off him, other than that...he would be one of my favourites

Personality wise, he is fine however gameplay with him is a little annoying as his most useful moves I find are at the other end of his 11 charges with is hard to remeber.

Mitsuhide is ok for me, he has a good moveset, an average personality and a cool design. He kinda reminds me of Zhou Yu's style of figthing but he isn't better like him I suppose.
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

I like his fast attack speed and quick-draw special, was the first samurai warriors character I ever played in both games.

mitsuhide akechi was the first character i tried in Samurai Warriors. I've only played the the first game but i've played all the other characters in the sequal in the WO games. in my opinion he seems like the zhou yu of Samurai Warriors but i never really enjoyed his moveset.

Quote Originally Posted by CuckooBanana View Post
    mitsuhide akechi was the first character i tried in Samurai Warriors. I've only played the the first game but i've played all the other characters in the sequal in the WO games. in my opinion he seems like the zhou yu of Samurai Warriors but i never really enjoyed his moveset
    100% agree, he was my first character in SW1 too and I'm not a big fan of his moveset.
    His appearance is too meh to me in every game, too. His SW1 alt is the only one that actually looks like a samurai.
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

Mitsuhide Aketchi, to me, is one of the most loyal generals you can ever have. And just like 80% of loyal generals, if you murdered his mother, he would rebel and kill you so it's not his fault he betrayed Nobunaga Oda. And Hideyoshi was an idiot to attack him. Even though he killed Nobunaga, he opened the space to make Hideyoshi the most powerful figure in Japan. Personally, I would've hired him and then slew Tokugawa Ieyasu. That way, a loyal man would serve. And I would make sure not to kill any other family members.

Thread Information