Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mitsuhide Akechi

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuge Ke View Post
    Mitsuhide Aketchi, to me, is one of the most loyal generals you can ever have. And just like 80% of loyal generals, if you murdered his mother, he would rebel and kill you so it's not his fault he betrayed Nobunaga Oda. And Hideyoshi was an idiot to attack him. Even though he killed Nobunaga, he opened the space to make Hideyoshi the most powerful figure in Japan. Personally, I would've hired him and then slew Tokugawa Ieyasu. That way, a loyal man would serve. And I would make sure not to kill any other family members.
    On second thoughts, though, Hideyoshi is quite intelligent although he never realised it. He thought that he should avenge Nobunaga for his own sake. He should've avenged Nobunaga so that people liked him better. He has to think more politically. Honestly.

A shame I didn't like his new voice actor in Samurai Warriors 3, Vic Mignogna. I tried really hard to accept the change in Akechi's voice, as nobody for me has been able to surpass Michael Gough's performance in SW1.

Zhao Yun and Yukimara Sanada fit together like salt and pepper; fish and chips; cheese and hamburger; peach and red bull.

Thread Information