Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sun Wukong

Default Sun Wukong

My favorite addition to WO2. I guess I must have a soft-spot for monkey characters or something.

The guy was likely abused by 95% of players of the game due to his cloud surfing. I guess that could be one way to get players to try and favorite a character, hey. I thought his voice was great, had many amusing quotes, and he fights with style and speed.

Monkey King is The Best. but he in evil side._.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaochan07 View Post
    Monkey King is The Best. but he in evil side._.
    Why do you think he is the best?

Sun Wukong was a great add in the game, his moveset is great for crowd clearing, he can climb ledges (Orochi-7) and the Nimbus cloud was a great idea as an alternative for mounts, his R1 is very nice too and Speed type suits him well. In fact I don't think he has any flaws at all.

LOL Yeah, 孙悟空 Sun Wukong is a so super character in WO2 ^_^
    He's 100% Speed when he's LVL1 & it's so funny to play with
    I love his character design, that seems to suit the character from 西游记 Xiyouji, Journey To the West as his weapon. His moveset are very good in game too ^^

Sun Wukong is the most convenient addition to the Warriors Orochi series, almost to the point where it becomes kinda rigged... Due to his constant red hare-like movement, combined that with the ability to change characters, equipping horses/skills becomes totally unnecessary. I use him when I'm going for those "time-based" ingredients or I just want a fast game without having to equip myself with a horse.

Hideyoshi got a friend! Other than that he is rather strong in his fighting style with the speed and range to boot. Cloud running and C4 dealt with most enemies even before Red Hare can get there with Impluse 20. That is a crazy thought.

I will also say a villian who isnt full of himself (mostly) is a nice change from possibly everyone but Kiyomori.

I just love the way he mounts a horse and rides. You could easily tell it wasn't natural to him. It gave me quite a laugh when seeing the first MO2 video of him on the web.

His normal horseback attack is pretty impressive even without Almighty is very powerful and good for crowd clearing.
    Does he have any flaw at all?

I can think of 1. "Thats another notch for Mr Whacky" "Thats another notch for Mr Whacky" "Thats another notch for Mr Whacky" "Thats another notch for Mr Whacky". x every warriors orochi 2 stage at least.

Yeah, but that's annoying with most characters. I guess he 'could' of been a technique and power type as well. So that's his flaw, otherwise I can't think except of his useless but fun giant monkey attack and the fact he would've done better not ever being knocked off-guard.

Seriously, I believe the most complaints come from him just being him, quite annoying as a foe since he's hard to target and clones himself.

Thread Information