Thread: How to play with Xiao Qiao DW6

Talking How to play with Xiao Qiao DW6

Hi im new umm On Dynasty warriors 6 on Xbox 360 or Ps3 or whichever i don't know if my Xiao Qiaos Weapon is any good

Its stats are
    Green Standed Weapon Able to reach out better when attack longer attack range And ice Elemental on it 91 power.
    Its Effects are:Flash Does higher damage to enemys and Generals:True Musou Turns Musou attack into True Musou:Air Wave sends out waves of air that attack enemys:and Beserk Makes your attack go really high but makes your defense go really low:

Id Rather not have beserk But its on there And i can change it with another weapon with Mystic Steel on it(it makes ice effect Freeze more Offen
    Thanks for advice everyone

Standard weapon with the attributes Flash, Air Wave, Mystic Seal and True Musou are all you really need in most cases. And I tend to like Lightning or Ice as the element.

Play a stage like He Fei Castle on Chaos to get the best weapons.

Thank you for Advice and replying so just get rid of berserk on my weapon and have Mystic Seel?

Beserk is too much risk to use for me. You will certainly hit much harder but take much more damage and on He Fei it is possible to get koed in just a few hits. Mystic Seal is always a solid choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonBladePete View Post
    Thank you for Advice and replying so just get rid of berserk on my weapon and have Mystic Seel?
    Yeah, it'll make your element a lot more useful. And if I recall correctly range is good on Xiao Qiao since it's poor with her without it. Or you can use Concentration instead of range. But anyway, make sure Air Wave and Flash are must-haves. The quicker you get them, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    Beserk is too much risk to use for me. You will certainly hit much harder but take much more damage and on He Fei it is possible to get koed in just a few hits. Mystic Seal is always a solid choice.
    I agree but it depends weather you consider yourself good at parrying and weather you stay with the crowd or jump into battle alone really.

Thread Information