Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia V

Default Hyperdimension Neptunia V

After the improved reception mk2 received, it's hardly surprising they'd make the series into a trilogy at least. Hyperdimension Neptunia V (abbreviation of Victory) will again be PS3 exclusive, the CPU's have been given a Human form change of wardrobe, which you can see pictures of below:

No other info is available at this time, when there is I will update this topic.

So what do we think of this?
    Last edited by Emerald Emblem; 11-04-12 at 03:47 PM.

Well...their new clothes are nice I guess? nice that there will be another game at least. Also I wonder if the cpu candidates will still be around or will they vanish out of existence again?

Excellent hopefully neptune will lead the cpu's designs look great *maybe the'll make the cpu forms better. i'll also guess that cave and falcom will be included like 5pb was in the first, but i wonder which other developer are they gonna add this time.*
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
    So what do we think of this?
    I think that Noire's new outfit is hot. =D

...other than that, it's hard to say much without further information. Though I do like the fact that they are making a third game.

New announcement image added to the OP, makes a perfect banner.

More pics:

We have a new character to announce, those of you wondering how Neptune would react meeting herself, well it ain't happening:

Introducing this Dimensions Planeptune goddess, her name is Pururut, her HDD form is called Iris Heart.

CV: Kana Hanazawa (Voice of Chika for mk2 you might recognize)

The Planetune goddess of the other dimension. Her personality and apperance are similar to one of a airhead, and she finds hard to think and read. Similarly to Neptune, she tends to skip any work of her position as goddess. Her nickname is Pururun.
    Caption: Since Puruut is an energetic airhead, it's absolutely impossible to find situations in which she snaps....
    More info on Iris Hart and Perurut, plus the HDD forms of Vert, Noire and Blanc:
    http://sgcafe.com/2012/04/first-look...is-iris-heart/
    Last edited by Emerald Emblem; 26-04-12 at 07:38 PM.

Obligatory post as my best bud on this site is in this topic.

But whats up with these pics i thought this game was just full of lolis/moe (dunno if i'm saying the right words), you guys seem to be posting pics of considerably more older looking women.

Is this like another sequel i heard people kicking up a fuss on various sites about mk 2 which i assumed was the second game in the series.
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
    We have a new character to announce, those of you wondering how Neptune would react meeting herself, well it ain't happening:

Why the hell do they have to re-use that horrible Hanazawa Kana in this series? She's so goddamn overused in everything, and she's not even good at voice acting, so I don't get why they keep using her.

And why couldn't Iris Heart at least get another voice when transformed? Because that voice just doesn't fit with that pure awesome that is Iris Heart at all since Hanasawa Kana's voice pretty much only fits small children. But oh well, I guess i could just solve this problem by playing it with English voices.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbuu3 View Post
    Obligatory post as my best bud on this site is in this topic.

But whats up with these pics i thought this game was just full of lolis/moe (dunno if i'm saying the right words), you guys seem to be posting pics of considerably more older looking women.

Is this like another sequel i heard people kicking up a fuss on various sites about mk 2 which i assumed was the second game in the series.
    Unfortunately, there are loads of loli's in Neptunia, but there's also some good older female characters in the game. I still haven't played the first and second game yet even though I've bought them, but from the covers it seems like Mk2 has more loli's than the first, but i could be wrong.

And also, as people already said in this thread, this is the third game in the Neptunia series, so yes, it's a new sequel.

This one is the first direct sequel to the series, mk2 has the CPU candidates who are all loli's pretty much (though Nepgear and Uni have fairly decent size busts, Uni less so in HDD mode weirdly). But then it's a bigger cast so of course mk2 has more. Gust, Rom and Ram are the only true loli characters in the series, any others just have small chests.

Thread Information