Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Series

Default Kingdom Hearts Series

I wasn't much of a Disney fan but knowing Final Fantasy characters entered the cast I decided to give this series a chance and actually liked the outcome.

The battle system was great on both KH and KH II but I didn't like the card battle system on KH:Chains of Memories, seems a bit pointless using cards to every action you want perfom such as Heal, Attack, Summon, etc.

I hope in future KH titles we are able to make our own party and travel with that party anywhere, also a 2P mode either VS or Co-op would be most welcomed.

Co-op will exist in the coming DS game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days if i remember right, at least some competitive mode will exist. But anyways i like the gameplay and so but i more or less hate Sora (i would prefer if Riku was the main character) and the disney characters/worlds that are childish like Winnie the Pooh and The little mermaid. But i love the disney worlds like The Nightmare Before Christmas, Pirates of the Carribean and Tron. I like the parts with FF charachters too (except for Yuna and her friends in fairy forms in KH2).

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightRijax View Post
    but i more or less hate Sora (i would prefer if Riku was the main character) and the disney characters/worlds that are childish like Winnie the Pooh and The little mermaid. But i love the disney worlds like The Nightmare Before Christmas, Pirates of the Carribean and Tron. I like the parts with FF charachters too (except for Yuna and her friends in fairy forms in KH2).
    My thoughts exactly.

I didn't liked those worlds either, I personally liked more Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden and The World That Never Was the most, I also disliked when Sora and Co. turned into animals. lol

I didn't liked Arielle's world in both parts.
    Sora is very cool. There were rumours back in the days before its release that KH2 would be published in 2 versions: the last one should have been playable in Co-Op Mode. But that were all rumours.

I like the Story of the KH Series very much. They are combining the ones that have been part of my childhood with the ones that are part of my life now. Donald and Goofy are actually very funny companions. The fury and the clumsy =)
    THe way you can move along in the world is also interesting, combining the jum&run style of disney games with the rpg-part of Square Enix games. This brings much more action into this game.

Winnie Pooh and his world is quite amusing. Don't know why you didn't liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    I also disliked when Sora and Co. turned into animals. lol
    That was the only time i really concidered breaking the game disc because i thought it was really silly (but i didn't since it was my sis game).

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji Icarus View Post
    Winnie Pooh and his world is quite amusing. Don't know why you didn't liked it.
    Well I've never liked Winnie the Pooh, so that's more or less the reason i didn't like that world.

For me, I never liked any of the Mini-games on 100 Acre Wood, I only did them for the sake of getting Jiminy's journal to 100%.
    Like Rijax i never liked Winnie the Pooh either.

I was a bit scared at trying them lol. Only real reason I did was because I loved the Final Fantasy games beforehand. So I ended up really enjoying them and doing everything in both 1 and 2.

Gummi ships were much more bareable in 2, though still I avoided.

Winnie Pooh was alway cool for me, especially eeyore.

Rikku, Yuna and Paine as fairys were funny.Mostly I liked it to fight the 1000 heartless enemies in Kh2, what a massacre ^^

Not too hard since you can use two powerful commands to kill multiple enemies at time, but killing them all only using only the Keyblade sounds like something that would take quite a while to be done.

My Favorite Keyblades were: Oblivion, Oathkeeper, Ultima Weapon and Fenrir.

Favorite Summons: Tinker Bell (Auto-Regen + Auto-Life) and Simba, both from KH1.

Favorite Drive Form: Final.

Yes it wasn'T very hard. But it created a feeling that I'm in a Warriors Series game.

My favorite summon was the Dschinn from Aladin in KH2.
    My favorite Drive form is the Anti-Form, were Sora looks like a shadow ^^
    I never really cared about gummy ships. It was just important to me to beat Sephiroth in both parts. Man, it took me a while to train Sora to beat the crap out of Seph.

Thread Information