Welcome KOEI Tecmo Fans of America!!

Thread: Welcome KOEI Tecmo Fans of America!!

Default Welcome KOEI Tecmo Fans of America!!

Well, seeing as how links to the KOEI Tecmo America Forums all redirect here to this Embassy section, I just thought I'd extend a warm welcome to those of us joining us from the US and related regions.

There is a lot for us to look forward to this year from KOEI Tecmo:

- We've already had Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends and Complete Editions release this year for the PS3 and PS4//PS Vita/PC, respectively

- The Atelier series gets Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland on June 24th for PS3 and PS Vita

- Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn will arrive stateside on July 1st for the PS3

- Samurai Warriors 4 just recently was announced with an October 21st release date for PS3, PS4, and PS Vita

- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is also in the works with a release during the Fall/Autumn 2014 for the PS3, PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One

And these are just the known, confirmed titles. There are other games making news lately in Japan that very well could come our way, such as the new Toukiden and DW8: Empires. And let's not forget their collaboration with Nintendo, Hyrule Warriors for the Wii U, hopefully releasing some time this year or next.

E3 is coming up REAL fast and more information on these and possibly other titles may be announced, so stay tuned and happy gaming!
    Last edited by Mr.Honda; 17-07-14 at 03:28 PM.

Sorry I missed this reply

I would definitely be interested in Gundam for the Vita. It's a shame it's one of the few games recently that did not get a Vita version, though I imagine the decision not to have one came from Bandai-Namco as opposed to KOEI-Tecmo.

KT has shown quite a bit of love this year for the Vita platform, and I would expect that they continue to support it with ports of their console games as well as Vita exclusives such as Toukiden.

I suppose I should also mention that KT recently confirmed another game will be coming our way. Ar Nosurge was confirmed with a Sept 23 release date for the US for PS3.
    Last edited by Mr.Honda; 17-07-14 at 03:42 PM.

Thread Information