Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

Default Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

TECMO KOEI Europe through E3 2012 revealed the announcement of the next Empires title for the PlayStation 3 (February 2013) not so long in time after the Japanese game reveal was posted via magazine Famitsu. The Famitsu scan stated that new Shu character Xu Shu will be joining the cast and is present in the PV.

TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=L3K5tCvfohs

Discuss about Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires here. Like your mode wishlist, character wants, etc.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 18-06-12 at 03:11 PM.

Are there going to be any other character like Xu shu for Wei and Wu
    Last edited by FallingStorm; 18-06-12 at 03:51 PM.

Well, as for now, I think there should be little arrangement, primary focusing on the characters. All the characters are fine right now, but I prefer adding some generals of the game. They are Yue Jin and Yu Jin of Wei, Zhu Ran and Zhuge Jin of Wu, Ma Yunlu of Shu, Zhang Chunhua and Sima Yan of Jin, and Yuan Shu of Other.

Here is my reason:
    Yue Jin and Yu Jin: With added, the Wei has finally have the five generals
    Zhu Ran: He lead the force after Lu Xun pass away.
    Zhuge Jin: He lead the Wu under Sun Quan's Order.
    Ma Yunlu: Might as well for Ma Clan and of course, Zhao Yun's wife
    Zhang Chunhua: Same reason, except with Sima Yi's wife
    Sima Yan: Reason that he reunited all the three kingdoms into Jin kingdom
    Yuan Shu: One of the important generals (I don't know the detail very well)

----------

As for the weapon arrangement, there are certain character should be de-clone, and which I'm starting from Dynasty Warriors Next

Cao Cao should have DW5 Moveset.
    Xiahou Yuan should switch from bow into Lian Shi's Crossbow.
    Cao Ren should switch from Flail with his Buckle Blade (dlc)
    Cao Pi should switch from twin swords to con-jointed two swords.

Lu Xun should have DW5 Moveset
    Sun Jian should have DW6 Moveset
    Sun Quan should have DW6 Moveset
    Gan Ning should switch sickle and chain with twin daggers
    Huang Gai should switch clubs with Iron Boat (dlc)
    Da Qiao should switch from Iron fan to twin canes (dlc)
    Xiao Qiao should switch from Iron fan to twin fans (dlc)
    Ling Tong should swtich from Nunchaku to three-nunchaku (dw6)
    Ding Feng should switch from Gloves to Ring-bladed
    Lian Shi should swtich from crossbow to Cai Wenji's Enhu (DWSF)

Liu Bei should have twin swords with DW7 Moveset
    Jiang Wei should switch from spear to twin-edged spear
    Guan Ping should switch from great sword to zanbato (dw5)
    Liu Shan should switch from Rapier to Cao Pi's long sword from DW6

Sima Yi should switch from War Fan to Iron Glove Claws (DW6)
    Sima Shi should switch from rapier to thundersword (dlc)
    Zhuge Dan should switch from War fan to Iron Fan

Zhu Rong should switch from daggers to boomerang (DLC)

As for Flail, give it to new character
    Last edited by SunLong; 19-06-12 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Double Check and fix typo

Color edit, like in Samurai Warriors 3. For 1 costume per character, there would be 10 different edits (I'll talk about the original version of the costume later, and yes, I know, it sounds like it's a lot). These 10 different kinds of edits (they would be premade btw, so if you wish to change anything with that edit, you can do so), each edit representing a color, as follows:
    Red
    Green
    Blue
    Light Blue
    Yellow
    Purple
    Black
    White
    Pink
    Orange/Brown
    EXAMPLE OF WHAT I MEAN, REFERRING TO THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS OF COSTUMES: Guan Yu's original version of his costume is green, so it would be in the Green edit, and you can edit that all the way to your desire. HOWEVER: There is also another original version of his costume, but this one on the other hand, you can't edit at all.

You may ask, what's the point of these categories? Well, there are random officers under random forces. What I mean is that Lu Bu with his black outfit stand's out like a sore thumb in Sun Ce's red army. With this color edit, Lu Bu can have a red color edit of his costume and fit in.
    What if you have Cao Cao as commander but you want your army purple? You can have the option to change your army color, along with the color of your commander. Now if you want Cao Cao yellow with the army purple, that's ok too. You can choose what colors generals have specifically, including to both nonplayable and playable. You can turn this option off completely, with all officers retaining their original costumes. You can also make a color edit a character's main outfit, if you have the option from the previous sentence turned off.
    One more thing, the color edit sections are just section. They're just titles. In other words, you don't have to make your officer blue when the edit is in the Blue section. The outfit can be pink in the Blue section, but my reasoning for the sections is that when the army is blue, the officer would be using the color edit from the Blue section.
    I want this option because I feel it gives the player to be creative with the option to make colors

I do believe I've covered everything on this matter. If you have any questions that you want clarification on, PLEASE ASK. I would like to have everyone understand the confusing words that I spoken of.

NOTE 1: This same option is shared with Edit Characters
    Last edited by FatKidLovesCoke; 18-06-12 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatKidLovesCoke View Post
    Color edit, like in Samurai Warriors 3. For 1 costume per character, there would be 10 different edits (I'll talk about the original version of the costume later, and yes, I know, it sounds like it's a lot). These 10 different kinds of edits (they would be premade btw, so if you wish to change anything with that edit, you can do so), each edit representing a color, as follows:
    Red
    Green
    Blue
    Light Blue
    Yellow
    Purple
    Black
    White
    Pink
    Orange/Brown
    EXAMPLE OF WHAT I MEAN, REFERRING TO THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS OF COSTUMES: Guan Yu's original version of his costume is green, so it would be in the Green edit, and you can edit that all the way to your desire. HOWEVER: There is also another original version of his costume, but this one on the other hand, you can't edit at all.

You may ask, what's the point of these categories? Well, there are random officers under random forces. What I mean is that Lu Bu with his black outfit stand's out like a sore thumb in Sun Ce's red army. With this color edit, Lu Bu can have a red color edit of his costume and fit in.
    What if you have Cao Cao as commander but you want your army purple? You can have the option to change your army color, along with the color of your commander. Now if you want Cao Cao yellow with the army purple, that's ok too. You can choose what colors generals have specifically, including to both nonplayable and playable. You can turn this option off completely, with all officers retaining their original costumes. You can also make a color edit a character's main outfit, if you have the option from the previous sentence turned off.
    One more thing, the color edit sections are just section. They're just titles. In other words, you don't have to make your officer blue when the edit is in the Blue section. The outfit can be pink in the Blue section, but my reasoning for the sections is that when the army is blue, the officer would be using the color edit from the Blue section.
    I want this option because I feel it gives the player to be creative with the option to make colors

I do believe I've covered everything on this matter. If you have any questions that you want clarification on, PLEASE ASK. I would like to have everyone understand the confusing words that I spoken of.
    If I may ask, is this referring to the characters, edit characters, or both?

Quote Originally Posted by SunLong View Post
    If I may ask, is this referring to the characters, edit characters, or both?
    Holy crap thats a good question haha.

If this (the color edit) were to be implemented into the game, playable characters such as Zhao Yun, Cao Pi, Deng Ai, etc. (practically all the characters we know and love) would have this option. Simply put, you can use color edit on all characters.

Edit Characters. Forgot about those. It would be the common sense thing to do to give them the same options for color edits as the other characters. But I feel more reluctant to this, due to the fact that they are edit characters. But really, if the game is powerful enough, as it should always be because we're living in stinking (gotta remember the children) 2012 and technology is getting more powerful by the second, then the answer to the edit characters having the same option is yes.

I will make note of this in my original post. Thank you very much for asking.

Does this clarify now? If not, please keep asking questions.
    Last edited by FatKidLovesCoke; 18-06-12 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatKidLovesCoke View Post
    Holy crap thats a good question haha.

If this (the color edit) were to be implemented into the game, playable characters such as Zhao Yun, Cao Pi, Deng Ai, etc. (practically all the characters we know and love) would have this option. Simply put, you can use color edit on all characters.

Edit Characters. Forgot about those. It would be the common sense thing to do to give them the same options for color edits as the other characters. But I feel more reluctant to this, due to the fact that they are edit characters. But really, if the game is powerful enough, as it should always be because we're living in stinking (gotta remember the children) 2012 and technology is getting more powerful by the second, then the answer to the edit characters having the same option is yes.

I will make note of this in my original post. Thank you very much for asking.

Does this clarify now? If not, please keep asking questions.
    No Problem.

ohh how should we start?
    ok lets start with the modes: create a officer (maybe with guardians like in samurai warriors 2), a ballanced versus (like in Warriors Orochi 2 but plsss ballance it.) and lats but not least an offline coop story (not like dw7 the main story only playing in single player). and pls the function of command the other officers on the battlefield.
    system: pls xbox360 (same for one piece warriors plz XD) (now i didnt care because i bought a ps3 last week in priority for the two games (call me freak and your right XD))
    characters:
    well there are a lot of characters with potential.

for Others:
    Liu Xie (also called Han Xian, the last Emperor)
    Zhang Bao (Yellow Turban)
    Zhang Liang
    Yuan Shu
    Cheng Gong
    Sha Moke
    Hua Xiong
    Gongsun Zan
    Hu Che Er
    and pls bring back Zuo Ci

for Wei:
    Cao Ang

for Shu:
    Ma Su
    Zhang Bao

i guess thats all ...
    maybe i edit it later if someone important comes into my mind ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Petrus View Post
    ohh how should we start?
    ok lets start with the modes: create a officer (maybe with guardians like in samurai warriors 2), a ballanced versus (like in Warriors Orochi 2 but plsss ballance it.) and lats but not least an offline coop story (not like dw7 the main story only playing in single player). and pls the function of command the other officers on the battlefield.
    system: pls xbox360 (same for one piece warriors plz XD) (now i didnt care because i bought a ps3 last week in priority for the two games (call me freak and your right XD))
    characters:
    well there are a lot of characters with potential.

for Others:
    Liu Xie (also called Han Xian, the last Emperor)
    Zhang Bao (Yellow Turban)
    Zhang Liang
    Yuan Shu
    Cheng Gong
    Sha Moke
    Hua Xiong
    Gongsun Zan
    Hu Che Er
    and pls bring back Zuo Ci

for Wei:
    Cao Ang

for Shu:
    Ma Su
    Zhang Bao

i guess thats all ...
    maybe i edit it later if someone important comes into my mind ;-)
    Most of the characters are good, but some will not join because Zuo Ci is now part of Musou Orochi Series, according to Koei Producer. As for Xbox, I don't think it will be released as well because due to poor sale.

there are so many things i hope to find it in dynasty warriors 7 empires :-
    like :-
    1- free mode like dynasty warriors 5 empires that we can play in our characters on any battle we want, and with any warriors to fight with or against, it will be a great
    2- I hope if we can play free mode on online mode too , and it will be great if we can play with our friends or even against them more than two players. Like if we have our own kingdoms .
    This is what I really want to see in dynasty warriors 7 empires

Thread Information