Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires

Quote Originally Posted by pucho1394 View Post
    Scenarios:

There should be 5 or more scenarios, including Yellow turban rebellion, Dong zhuo in Luo Yang (I dont know why you take it out from DW6 empires), Rival Warlords with Lu bu, Guan du battle, battle at chi bi and finally the rise of Jin including the new characters from the Jin kingdom and also the fall of shu and decline and fall of wu.

Characters:

You must add Yuan Shu, he is a great character and he participates on Yello turban rebellion, Dong Zhuo in Luo Yang and then in rival warlords, and of course his "designation" of Emperor, so I know he would be a great adding to the game

Also, maybe He Jin can be also a great adding, but he only participates on the first scenario but I think that can be perfectioned and he has a lot of events during his life.

Ma Teng can be also an interesting choice since he participates in some battles including the plot against Cao Cao, and it can be a nice adding to the first 4 scenarios until he is executed by Cao Cao.

Events and other stuff:

PLEASE!! Include events and special battles like DW5 Empires, like yellow turban rebellion, battle at luo yang, guan du, Chi bi, Yi Ling, among others. Also other marring events and please add the researchs like DW 5 empires and take off the cards.
    Also use the mechanism of moving and putting heroes on the territories (DW5 Empires) and not only the possibility of having 16 Heroes, I think that would add some difficulty to the game.
    Add research, ask support, juggernauts, bandits, etc
    And something I forgot, please release the game for Xbox 360, you have a lot of fans and customers which use this console, and we want to play this incredible game, so please release it for Xbox360

Arrow

I am agree with ALSAKN in every word he wrote , I wish to play free mode too , like dynasty warriors 5 E . not like dynasty warriors 6 E. it was fun when u create ur characters , but it is really awful when you finish your story in empire mode and nothing happened to ur character when you start another story
    There something else , its about Guan Ping's weapon . it was 1 of the greatest weapons in dynasty warriors 5 ........., now its 1 of the worst weapons ever . its very heavy and slow even the movement are so sick. I hope his movement will be returned to him

Quote Originally Posted by VileMK3 View Post
    My wish list for characters is pretty simple:
    For Wei:
    -Yue Jin and Yu Jin: Simple reason, really, they're the only two Wei Generals not unique yet.
    -Cao Hong: I believe he was an expert with cavalry, would be fun to include him.

For Wu:
    -Jiang Qin: This would also give Zhou Tai some extra interaction. He was an important officer and adds to the Wu pirate theme.
    -Cheng Pu and Han Dang: Is there any point in time you can say they weren't fighting for Wu? I think only Wu around the time Ding Feng was one of their most influential officers do not have these two walking around the battlefield.

For Shu:
    -Guan Xing: Get rid of Bao Sanniang and Guan Suo and replace him with a son of Guan Yu that's actualy worth something. (and don't put a flower in his hair, for god's sake)
    -Zhang Bao: Interesting in combination with Guan Xing as I believe they form a brother oath of themselves to honor their fathers.
    -Liao Hua: An ex-Yellow Turban who witnesses both the rise and fall of Shu, that should give you quite a lot of play out of this guy.

For Other:
    Don't have many here but Yuan Shu is definitely one that should be added considering his prominence in DW7's story mode.
    The ones I've put here I completely agree with, I think Guan Suo is alright but Xing could have more going for him, especially with Zhang Bao. Yuan Shu is needed. As for Wen Pin I don't think he could really be involved, he was present but I don't think he could jump out as an important character. Liao Hua is a good idea, he could meet Liu Bei at the YTR and then join him? As for the Wu characters, I think they're good, perhaps with Lu Su and/or Zhuge Jin.

I'd like to see Gongsun Zan in "other" forces: He fought in yellow turban rebellion (if I remember correctly), he was a classmate for Liu Bei and first Zhao Yun's master, and he has Lu Bu on his ranks for a while... We have lesser important heroes in the roster!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsumaki View Post
    I'd like to see Gongsun Zan in "other" forces: He fought in yellow turban rebellion (if I remember correctly), he was a classmate for Liu Bei and first Zhao Yun's master, and he has Lu Bu on his ranks for a while... We have lesser important heroes in the roster!
    Yes, I totally agree with you, you must also add Gongsun Zan, but first of all, Add Yuan Shu, I think he has a great story and you can benefit a lot from it.

Horray for 5 Wei's General!!!
    Ah, and I've an important Request: do NOT implementate the territory system from DWnext (PS-Vita). More important: do NOT implementate the "Random territory-level-increse": it's AWFUL.
    I'd like to see again a tactical system like DW4E, DW5E o SW2E. I didn't like too much DW6E's one, but it can go, too. (but renbou system.... brrrr...)

PS: sorry for my English...

Cool Zuo Ci added+multiplayer could be 2 good new features

Zuo Ci and multiplayer would be nice!

Default marriage!

I REALLY wanna see a revamped marriage setting. Like you can marry who you want, even marry two CAW officers together, and be able to have a little house and have kids possibly? Maybe get a little SIMS action going in the DW: Empires franchise I don't know...I just feel like it'd be a really awesome feature. I know me and my friend loved marrying our characters off to the warriors in DW6: Empires. Though I feel like the marriage setting in that game was very limited and vague. It was practically like, you're now married to this officer.....that's it. No real interactions after that. It'd be nice to have some realism in the game

Default Character idea

Yue Jin is the perfect character to dd to the DynastyWarrior series mainly because he was a famous and amazing general under Cao Cao. He was an amazing general, so amazing in which he as named Cao Cao's "General of the Right." One of the Five Great Generals of Wei. He also has a colored history an itcould really work out. And to sweeten the deal, he appears in almost every scenario in which Wei is involved.

another good thing would be English voices and Japanese voice option. maybe not all players care that the voices are in japanese but i know some will only buy if its in english. i honestly think it is a lot easier to play when it has English voices.

Thread Information