Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Metal Gear Solid

doesnt matter. you ddint miss much. or ANYTHING for that matter XD

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I really liked that whole chapter, it had a lot of boss fights too.
    MGS4 is definitely one of my favorite games of all time, and I love the other games in the series too (though I've never played Twin Snakes or the PSP games).
    Hey, I've never played Twin Snakes or the PSP spin-offs either... Nor would I want to.
    Well okay, it would have been nice if Twin Snakes was released on the PS2 as well, but the PSP games honestly don't seem very appealing to me.
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

I recommend that you at least try out Portable Ops, it's one of the best PSP games I own. There are so many characters to collect/capture, and the whole stockpiling equipment/ammo and creating your own teams makes it last many playthroughs. Not to mention online multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Oddman View Post
    doesnt matter. you ddint miss much. or ANYTHING for that matter XD
    Well, if you're interested in the story of Naked Snake/Big Boss and the events leading to his downfall (PO is part of the official story and set after MGS 3 and before MG), then you ARE missing quite a bit

mgs= best game ever,i play them all and its so cool,the storyline,the gameplay all

look at raiden he was not cool compare to now XD

I liked Raiden in MGS2... -__-
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

Quote Originally Posted by Zenelix View Post
    I recommend that you at least try out Portable Ops, it's one of the best PSP games I own. There are so many characters to collect/capture, and the whole stockpiling equipment/ammo and creating your own teams makes it last many playthroughs. Not to mention online multiplayer

Well, if you're interested in the story of Naked Snake/Big Boss and the events leading to his downfall (PO is part of the official story and set after MGS 3 and before MG), then you ARE missing quite a bit
    yes yes! i apologise myself! when i wrote that i was only thinking fo the acid games XDDD a real turnip...

MGS TOPIC? AND I'VE NOT POSTED? Madness! XD

MGS Series = My Favorite series of all time XD. Warriors series comes second of course I started out at MGS3 XD going on to Portable Ops and the rest (since I bought the MG 20th Anniversary Collection which has like all the canon MGS games except MGS4 plus The Document of MGS2). Managed to get MGS4 an hour on release day though

As for my favorites, for favorite character, it's Big Boss just because he's BIG BOSS, and his theme is even awesome too! (Which you can find in MGS4 if you get the Big Boss ranking XD I have an MP3 version but you'll need to PM me if you want it If you're even looking for a particular MGS OST track don't hesitate to ask XD ) and I don't need to say but MGS3 is my favorite amongst the MGSs as it was my first MGS game but to quote Outi, they all have their own strengths so I can't really choose which one is truly the best. (MGS4 may have the most stellar graphics but MGS2 was waaay more difficult etc.) For favorite boss battles, it's among Psycho Mantis, The End, REX vs RAY or the finale battle of MGS4 :P

I do intend to "complete" my MGS games collection as best as I can though to do that I'll need to get MGA, MGS: DGN, The Twin Snakes (got a Wii not long ago so I'm looking for this now XD), the GBC one even! If I'm lucky, I might come across a MSX version of MG and MG2 but I heard the Subsistence versions were fixed here and there (mine is Japanese) so I'm looking out for that too! ^_^ I do have other stuff like the comics, a Naked Snake figurine and the guides but I hope to buy the Uniqlo MGS4 tees soon XD

Anyways I do hope Kojima-san have a thought of remaking MG1 and MG2:SS probably on the PSP with amped up graphics and songs, etc. (I'm sure they can use the MPO game engine for it) but it's fine if he doesn't since I'm sure they'll mess around with the story and all, but he should get to ZOE3 first! XD

Wow what a shame of me that i did not find this topic even with my ocelot avatar!
    Okay the usual im a big fan of the series as every one else here i own mgs 1,2,3 the 2 first in the pc & the 3 in the ps2 i also have msg portable ops plus in witch i play online & lets make a fight guys ill be the host
    Kill one man you`re a murderer...
    Kill two men you`re a killer....
    Kill ALL of them you`re a GOD
    Joseph stalin

Haha, I would but I suck at PO and PO+... mainly because I'm useless (and now I'm too used to the MGS4 controls, so I'll probably find it even harder), but partly because I'm too afraid to use/lose any of the pretty good guys I got whilst tapping away on lotsa bus trips

Hey no problem im a hacker....(oops should have said that... dont worry guys i wont use them in battle)
    You want some 500 life soldiers with 999 stamina & with all stats s3? just ask it for me & i will get you a save.
    Dont worry if they die i can make you all 200 of them with these stats.
    Last edited by Yurisatan; 26-05-09 at 04:01 PM.
    Kill one man you`re a murderer...
    Kill two men you`re a killer....
    Kill ALL of them you`re a GOD
    Joseph stalin

Thread Information