Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Musashi Miyamoto

People complained about Musashi looking a bit too scraggy/rough in SW2. So KOEI may have caught onto this and freshened him up a bit. And since this game will have near identical/similar moves to SW2, it's very likely he will still be fun to use.

Words cannot express how much I despise Musashi in SW2 and expansions.
    His moveset is powerful, if not great, but everything else about him I just can't stand. His voice, his constant bragging, his appearance and so on.
    In SW2E I created a character with his moveset, then I called him 'Takezo Shinmen' and I've been pretending he's the real Musashi ever since.

I hope they change him in SW3 and make him more like his Basara version or his Kengo 2 self. Those are the only 'versions' I actually recognize as Musashi.
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    Words cannot express how much I despise Musashi in SW2 and expansions.
    His moveset is powerful, if not great, but everything else about him I just can't stand. His voice, his constant bragging, his appearance and so on.
    In SW2E I created a character with his moveset, then I called him 'Takezo Shinmen' and I've been pretending he's the real Musashi ever since.

I hope they change him in SW3 and make him more like his Basara version or his Kengo 2 self. Those are the only 'versions' I actually recognize as Musashi.
    I love Musashi Miyamoto and think he is awesome, but i also kind of agree with you. The bad thing about him is that he doesn't look like a samurai at all. I think his 3rd WO2 costume is his best costume and most suitable for Samurai Warriors. I'm not positive but i if you have seen it i think you would agree.

Thread Information