Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Musashi Miyamoto

Default Musashi Miyamoto

There is no question that this character is one of the strongest out of the Samurai Warriors roster. As soon as I've unlocked him in Samurai Warriors 2, he's become my most used character. His moveset is not only easy to use, but he executes them at a lightning speed so that the peons/weak officers probably don't even have a chance to attack back. Not only that but he wields twin swords which kinda gives him a cool appearance... (Don't you agree?)

Very strong with the 2 blades, and has the easiest 4th weapon I know of besides Ma Chao. Adding in the fact of it is a death weapon plus instant musou recharging would put him as one of the strongest possible characters in SW2.

Personality wise, he is average thanks to his rivarly with Kojiro. Otherwise I could put him as Strength x 100 billion.

I think he is a bit easier than Kojiro to use, but Kojiro has the better musou attack.

Musashi was great fun to play, I like his confidence and style, but his appearance could use a bit of work. He's just all-show really.

Musashi is my favorite new character from SW2, his moveset is incredible fast, has a long reach and with his 4th weapon (Demon Element included) can be very deadly.

I'd say overall fighting he is probably the best character but he lacks a decent musou and his lvl 3 musou effects doesn't help at all, as it sends the enemies flying which in turn is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    I'd say overall fighting he is probably the best character but he lacks a decent musou and his lvl 3 musou effects doesn't help at all, as it sends the enemies flying which in turn is worse.

It is right that his musou isn't the best but except that his abilitys are the best in the game. It would be too unbalanced if they made him too strong, but in SW2, that's exactly what he is. He can counter attacks and fill 1 level of his musou gauge easily.
    His level 3 musou effect is perfect to use in the survival mode. You've often got to kill a certain number of people. This is the fastest way making you run and kill at the same time.

I was shocked and found it awesome to hear him utter the line ''I've got musou written all over me!'' in Tadakatsu's dream level. I've played all the SW and DW games since 2, and I think it's the only time Koei have ever bothered to give the word musou to a character's dialogue.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think they say it in dw4..........
    but musashi is a great char. i like his cocky attitude

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    I was shocked and found it awesome to hear him utter the line ''I've got musou written all over me!'' in Tadakatsu's dream level. I've played all the SW and DW games since 2, and I think it's the only time Koei have ever bothered to give the word musou to a character's dialogue.
    xD those kanji characters in his back was read 'Tenka Musou'... I was shocked the first time i realize what's the kanji for this koei game title. Lol.

Musashi, easy to use, great special, musou+run=win, great at horseback too. His charge could break guard, when aimed right. He's like Orochi in WO.
    I pray for the day I can play WO2 and SW3 in PC version...!!
    /)(\
    (>_<)
    -----
    If you're interested in having your own Igo set o.o
    My DevART
    My Facebook

I find Musashi Miyamoto to be an excellent character to use. He has a great moveset and musou with good speed and execution. Probably my favorite character next to Magoichi and Motochika. ^^
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

Musashi Miyamoto is my favorite character in the SW series. His appearance, and moveset are awesome. His voice isn't annoying either its cool unlike a lot of the other voices that are annoyingly bad acting voices. I hope they keep musashi miyamoto in Samurai Warriors 3. I'm wondering what he is going to look like.

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 06-09-09 at 07:06 PM.

Thread Information