Thread: Taigong Wang

Default Taigong Wang

My personal favorite addition on WO series, I can get along really well with is moveset, his C1 has a decent range and is very nice for leaving multiple enemies stunned. His musou is also probably one of the most powerful ones.

The mystic has also a interesting personality, he is quite cocky and confident, he also believes himself to be a master strategist and above everyone, even though he is often called "boy" by Nu Wa, Fu Xi and Da Ji.

Perhaps my least favorite out of the newcomers. I found Himiko's voice not actually annoying which was a shocker, and her just being her, so powerful. But yeah, Taigong is very strong, a little too strong for his appearance. At least Fu Xi had slow strong attacks and armour which could make him seem like so. Taigong's musou and C2 are so useful, his C2 has huge range like Nagamasa's does, and his musou is devastating though looks a tad daft.

This "boy" could be a villian considering he gives long winded lectures and claims to be unbeatable all time. I am glad he is not however as that idea would put me to sleep rather fast.

For a person wieling a short stick I did not imagine to be seeing maces, eruptions and fishing all in this style. I have not played around too much with his moveset, so that is all I will say.

Taigong Wang is a very enjoyable addition to the series. The fishing rod is an interesting weapon to use. I was a bit surprised how fun it was to use with his moveset. I think he was good choice to stick with Shu.
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

Fishing rod? Omg, i just hope WO2 got released in PC soon >o<
    I pray for the day I can play WO2 and SW3 in PC version...!!
    /)(\
    (>_<)
    -----
    If you're interested in having your own Igo set o.o
    My DevART
    My Facebook

I looked him up, and his real name was actually Jiang Ziya. And his favorite concubine was - wait for it (I was surprised)... named Da Ji! Just like she is in the WO series, she was cruel and beautiful. In some stories, she actually is an evil fox (spirit).

Source(s):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taigong_Wang
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daji

I Hate the mystics they think they are so strong

Thread Information