Thread: Himiko

Default Himiko

Being the last one to get revealed in the WO2 roster, I was glad to see another female addition. She was really the only new female character seeing as Nu Wa had already appeared previously in the DW series.

I think Himiko is a great character, both in personality and moveset-wise. It's just so fun to play as her, running through the whole map cleaning up crowds with her normal attacks. And if you're using R1, you would have an absolute offensive without having to worry about your surroundings of enemies.

Himiko is simply destructive in gameplay and I do not count her special as needing to be activated for her to be destructive. Each hit is not that powerful but x 3 and it is powerful enough to hurt bad.

Personality is a bit weird to comment on, without knowing why she is that kind towards Da Ji. Naive, would be a start however.

She is very dangerous to approach, I'm always fearing being hit by her. In fact she would be second under Orochi of whom I fear when going near. She is very simple and easy to use which makes her all the more devastating. Plus I was shocked to listen that her voice was very good and not actually annoying.

Himiko is one of my favorite new characters but... I don't like her personality that much on WO2, if feels as she
    SPOILER: (highlight to read)
    was brainwashed by Da Ji and is its puppet by doing everything she wants. But i like her fighting spirit and determination, she also cares for Da Ji and for that she is willing to give her life

Moveset-wise she is very powerful and every charge attack of her is dangerous especially if used with the 4 Clay Dogu's.
    She was a nice addition on WO2, can't sait to see her 4th Costume. I like her VA but i prefer the japanese VA. ^^

Yes, it seems that's the case Gabranth. And I remember seeing the usefulness and sheer power of her C1. It has a bit of slowdown, but it does mega damage.

I reckon KOEI will fix this girl in MOZ, like how they fixed Mitsunari in WO2.

I also thought Himiko was a great addition. I like her weapon and moveset. I like her design and her personality, but when I first heard about/saw her, I thought she would be a "good" person and not hang around with Da Ji. Especially since her 4th weapon is called Amaterasu - sun goddess - brings light to the land. Not that weapon names have to do with characters... lol. I can't wait for the dramatic mode of her, Sanzang and Sun Wukong.

I only recently unlocked her, and I actually find her to be one of the better characters in the game, her personality is quite good, her voice, surprisingly, is quite good as well, and her moveset just makes her an absolute powerhouse, she easily makes it into my team for going through survival mode (^.^)

She is okay but I am never into characters who obsess with other characters in games, seems kinda weird lol. Moveset wise, she is useful due to her ammo like weapon make her easy to handle large crowds. Kinda cute when Mago try to hit on her but decided not to since she was too young. XD
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

i LOVE Himiko and her personality, her Dogus are Armageddon in a floating tiki, and she has the cutest voice

i Currently use herAmatreasu with ice(needs changed to Air)/Bolt/Flash/Slay/Brave/Range/Agility/Might, Firepower/Almighty/and soon to come Resolve. My Himiko is level 33 (old hard drive broke) with these stats and can clear almost any level on chaos (sometimes dying to Orochi X)

Thread Information