Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon

Default Sailor Moon

This was my first exposure to anime, so I started watching it again today. Brings back memories. Any other fans?

I loved Sailor Venus, if I remember correctly 0.o. We'll see when I get that far hahaha.

Well...I guess I used to watch it a lot when they used to show it on tv. Probably would still be if they hadn't stopped showing it anymore, heh. I don't remember much about it anymore though...

Don't laugh at me when I tell you this, but.... I've seen nearly every episode of this Anime XD. I've even seen a movie they've shown.
    I like the song they play in this movie. It's with the little children and the guy playing the flute.

I think it was very strange, that there were guys transforming into female Sailor Warriors (they were dressed in black)

I used to watch it when it was on tv too sometimes. At first we only had one tv and my sister loved it so i had to watch it, but eventually it grew on me so i started to like it somewhat too, and then we got more tv's so i kept watching it on my own tv. Though i mostly just liked Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter in that series.

I love it . The first two seasons were only aired on TV here, so yeah. will be good to see the others

I love Sailor Moon, I remembered when I was a kid, I never missed an episode >< even if it was early and in the wednesday morning, I even watched it in a broken TV lol. I stop watching it around the sailor saturn stuff (she is my fav, the only one who had a real weapon lol) but after it, it turns to be bad?
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

wow thinking of sailor moon brings back some memories It was also my first exposure to the world of anime, and until recently I'd only seen the first two series also (I'm guessing it was too hard to censor Uranus x Neptune, for some reason dubs and censoring comes hand-in-hand, especially if it's being aired on TV).

@Kenji: don't feel sad, I'm actually planning to watch the rest of the show, and I've seen two movies o.o and I'm someone who's usually not into shoujo, chick flicks etc... well at least I thought I wasn't o.o

Well the relationship between Neptune & Uranus wasn't censore at France but when I was a kid I was quite confuse by it, like why Uranus is a man but transform as a lady?!?!
    And I think in the new series SAILOR MOON UNIVERSE?, there is more things like this, like men in real life but when they transformed, they miracly turn to be ladies (what's that mean Ladies are stronger than men or the audience prefer more seeing some catfights LOL)

http://www.live-evil.org/current-pas...s/sailor-stars ...
    Last edited by Gischie; 15-02-09 at 03:27 PM.
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

I remember I used to watch it when I was little, but I have absolutelu no memories of it^^" Except the name lol

Yeah the "Club Dorothee" translated ones :
    _ Sailor Moon, Usagi Tsukino (うさぎ 月野), Bunny Rivière (why river?)
    _ Tuxedo Kamen, Mamoru Chiba (地場 衛), Bourdu (l'homme masque with a really french stupid name Bourdu, honestly who has a name like this?!)
    _ Sailor Mercury, Ami Mizuno, Molly
    _ Sailor Mars, Rei Hino,, Raya Hino
    _ Sailor Jupiter, Makoto Kino (まこと 木野), Marcy Maurane
    _ Sailor Venus, Minako Aino (美奈子 愛野), Mathilda
    _ Sailor Uranus, Haruka Tenoh (天王はるか), Frédéric (a real confusing name because in french both sex could be named Frederic)

My Fav :
    _ Sailor Pluto, Setsuna Meioh (冥王 せつな), Sylvana ou Sévèrine Meio
    _ Sailor Neptune, Michiru Kaioh (海王みちる), Mylène Kaio
    _ Sailor Saturn, en civil Hotaru Tomoe (土萠 ほたる), Olivia Williams

P.S. : I wonder if they will change Sailor Pluto as now Pluto is not considered anymore as a planet.
    Last edited by Gischie; 15-02-09 at 03:41 PM.
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Thread Information