Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Pirate warriors thread

Heehee.

Aaah, I see. Man, it's only a month away? Guess we'll know all soon enough. It looks overall to be an improvement over the first. Hopefully they will have fixed the camera too. It looks like they probably listened to feedback from the first, so it should be improved. :>

Where can I find links for this game

Is there any chance Europe will get the second one on the Vita? If it has cross-play, then I'll probably go Vita. It would probably look just gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Korin View Post
    Where can I find links for this game
    Um, what kind of links do you mean? Videos? Places to buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalyn View Post
    Is there any chance Europe will get the second one on the Vita? If it has cross-play, then I'll probably go Vita. It would probably look just gorgeous.
    Right now I doubt the Vita version will ever be released in Europe sadly. Namco Bandai confirmed that they have no plans at all for the Vita version.

But apparently Aokiji (Kuzan), Akainu (Sakazuki), Kizaru (Borsalino) and Monkey D. Garp has been confirmed as playable now. Really love that Aokiji is gonna be playable as he's been one of my favorites for a long time, and he's got one of the most awesome powers, Ice!

Source link: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/17...te-warriors-2/

Aww...the Vita is never going to sell better over here if they continue keeping games in Japan only. Meruru and totori + probably won't ever see the light of day here either.

I'm gonna main Law. B) ...if they make it harder to reach top level so having a 'main' feels more worth it.

Thanks for playing with me yesterday, btw. Didn't notice any lag, so you should be fine to play it with most people in Europe. :>

Aww...the Vita is never going to sell better over here if they continue keeping games in Japan only. Meruru and totori + probably won't ever see the light of day here either.

I'm gonna main Law. B) ...if they make it harder to reach top level so having a 'main' feels more worth it.

Thanks for playing with me yesterday, btw. Didn't notice any lag, so you should be fine to play it with most people in Europe. :>
    Well I guess lag is not the real problem for me really. Rather it's that our router can only handle 3 internet connections at once, and since we have 4 computers here, and my sisters have their phones connected to our wifi, it usually ends with me being able to connect to internet with anything other than my pc, which is almost always on to hog one of the internet connections. xD

When I'm lucky my sisters actually shut down their pc's or are away so i can play, like yesterday. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get online when i came back from shopping. :/

But yeah, at least there was no noticeable lag yesterday when we played.

It's fine, my bath took a lot longer than expected, so I was glad to see I didn't disappoint by not coming back online for ages.

Sounds like your router gets put under a lot of stress, makes the One Piece netcode seem all the more impressive. You're in Sweden, and I'm in England, so that's quite the distance to boot!

It's fine, my bath took a lot longer than expected, so I was glad to see I didn't disappoint by not coming back online for ages.

Sounds like your router gets put under a lot of stress, makes the One Piece netcode seem all the more impressive. You're in Sweden, and I'm in England, so that's quite the distance to boot!
    Yeah, it's quite an old router, so it's probably under quite a lot of stress, but yeah, the OP codes seem to be quite well done. Though I have to say that I hope they'll make it possible to play 4 people over the net at least in OPPW2, like in DW: Gundam 3, because just two feel a little few. :P

I have a question, why is this TECMO KOEI forum or is Namco Bandi apart of this company now?

Quote Originally Posted by Korin View Post
    I have a question, why is this TECMO KOEI forum or is Namco Bandi apart of this company now?
    This is in the Tecmo Koei forum because Tecmo Koei, or rather their developer Omega Force, are the ones who made the game. Namco Bandai are just the publisher/distributor for it.

Thread Information