Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best SP

Default Best SP

For me it has to be Domon and Master Asia's air SP.

The damage that thing can do when you are locked onto an enemy officer is so good. My fav combo on the game is with Master Asia C5 (upper-cut kicks) -> boost cancel combo - Flying SP 0_0.

Nothing beat's a juggle combo and this has to be one of the best I've seen, especially when the end of the SP explosion finished off the officer and you get slow-mo sequence

Wing Zero sp attack for me (surprise!). It is both ace killer for 2/3 parts and generic slaughter for the 3 third. I have pity on whoever gets stunned by C2 whenever I have a full sp bar.

Talking about the first game, I think Wing Zero's and Qubeley. The second one has the same SP?

Yes the 3 Qubeleys and the 2 Gundam Mark II have the same sp and attacks

ZZ gundam has a great field clearing ability, but for sheer ridiculousness I would have to go with the Hyaku Shiki manufacturing that massive cannon out of its **** and sending a beam of pain into whoever.

But in Gundam 2, he only gets his big canon out fo the team-ups. Well if we are talking about the team-up SPs its's got to be the White Doll with the Nuke Grenade!!!

At least he will still have it, I'm not sure what team-up is my favourite combination. Maybe Wing Zero and ZZ, or Wing Zero and Hyaku Shiki.

Depending on what Wing Zeros Sp attack is in two I would mainly pick a close combat suit as a partner so maybe Epyon, Gundam, The O as they effective moves.

And the winner is...The O: team-up SP attack.

Nothing better than this that I have seen so far. Basically blasting hell out of anything in front of him with 4 machine guns ^^

The O rules, Scirrocco really was ahead of his time with that MS design Will his ground SP be the same from GM1?

Thread Information