Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best SP

His ground one s basically moving forward slashing in front with his four swords. Air is blasting with two guns. The O is super awesome just needs the right part attachments I guess to raised his speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs View Post
    Talking about the first game, I think Wing Zero's and Qubeley. The second one has the same SP?
    Same here.

*brings thread back from the brink*

In the air, the O has just the best SP attack for clearing out a crowd, I usually wait until ive taken an area, so that pretty much all shots are one-hit-kills, and then use the O's air SP to wipe out around 50 enemies in one go also, one other fun thing to do with it is the get really good combos, I managed to get a 78 hit combo with the O, just use Charge 5-->air dash-->air SP, just nails them easily ^^

On the ground though, I think I really like the Quebely's SP attacks, since theyre quite effective when used, only when you actually have people around you to hit though, thats the problem, if you're not hitting anyone, its a waste of an SP attack

The best team SP attacks I would think would have to be The O's and the Turn A's, the O just wipes out everything that moves, and the Turn A just blows it all to pieces imagine playing 2-player, with the O and Turn A, and doing a team SP attack, that would just be overkill ^^

Probably Judau's ZZ. Judau's ground SP is a... HIGH MEGACANNON!!! The first bit looks painful enough... then there comes the more beastly beam! Plus I love an ally performing it, so I can clobber him or her who's trapped in the beam.

Otherwise Milliardo's ground is flashy (combo stacker) and so's is Heero Yuy's combination SP. But Heero's isn't very good versus officers in a harder level since they jump backwards whenever possible. Luckily though with Heero's ground special, they jump backwards back into the beam lol. So I prefer to not have the Overdrive skill and keep the beam for the attachment Gain Armour which absorbs health, it's extremely helpful on those high star stages on hard. And obviously I can just team up and use his crowd clearer SP for some game diversity.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 12-05-09 at 08:12 PM.

Plus I love an ally performing it, so I can clobber him or her who's trapped in the beam.
    haahaha...I had forgotten about that, I always used to do that when I was playing with Insp. Chin. Double damage!!

What about White Doll's team-up SP (nucleur grenade). How awesome is that!

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    I managed to get a 78 hit combo with the O, just use Charge 5-->air dash-->air SP, just nails them easily ^^
    Look for a Big Zam, and unleash The O's level 3 air SP while your are really close to it. 250+ hits combo muahhahhahh

Quote Originally Posted by AW11 View Post
    Look for a Big Zam, and unleash The O's level 3 air SP while your are really close to it. 250+ hits combo muahhahhahh
    That always seems to work, even better when theyre on the ground and vulnerable, can almost take them out with just one SP attack

the gundam F91 has a great sp because the after image attack can finish off an opponent and if you use a combo to get them in the air its air sp deals a good ammount of damage too

Thread Information