Thread: Magoichi Saika

Default Magoichi Saika

Magoichi Saika is here! Does that sound heroic or what?

Magoichi's funny, charming personality around the ladies tends to backfire on him no matter what but at least he has a good weapon for long range attacks that always help him in large crowds. To me, that make him a great character but what about you?

I like his personality, appearance is okay, and his moves are okay I guess. Not a firm favorite but of course another character to kill hundreds of more peons with.

One of my favourites...this guy is just a barrel of fun whether your using him or going up against him

His weapon is probably one of my favourites, and the moveset that he gets with it, its pretty effective, no matter how you use it, and his personality and design just compliment each other, I like it

The first time i ever saw magoichi, i was so stunned but happy. I wanted to unlock him just so i could use him all the time. He grew to be one of my favorites and come on, who wouldn't want to use i guy with a gun in these games?

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 04-09-09 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mph1794 View Post
    The first time i ever saw magoichi, i was so stunned but happy. I wanted to unlock him just so i could use him all the time. He grew to be one of my favorites and come on, who wouldn't want to use i guy with a gun in these games?
    LOL, thats pretty much exactly what I thought when I first saw him on SW2, im pretty sure that it was on Yamazaki with Mitsunari, and I saw him...and instantly wanted to unlock him (^.^)

Too bad they removed his alternate costume from SW1...Sengoku Rambo!
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

Thread Information