Thread: Da Ji

Default Da Ji

The foxy lady Da Ji made her first appearence on the first WO as Orochi strategist, in WO2 she comes back deadly and cunning as ever.

Her personality is one of my favorites out of all Warriors games, to be honest I couldn't possible imagine Orochi Forces without Da Ji, she is both the mind and heart of the team. :P

Her moveset is very powerful but can be somewhat annoying for some people to use as she dances around from one place to another. Her C1/R1 are two very powerful unblockable Light Pillars than deal a lot of damage, very useful against officers and to juggle.

Her VA is also great and suits well with her personality.
    Last edited by Ruka; 14-02-09 at 07:35 PM.

LOL shes fun to use haha i love her! its like just just fling her spheres around and no one can get you bwuhahahahaha!

i she can be annoying at times but i say no the dance i love that hahaa i say its the voices XD

I think she's like just an awkward character to use at first. It takes time and practice to get use to her charge times and she's no doubt, not, the person who you should advise for starters to the series lol. For med-advanced playing, really. Unlike characters like Zhao Yun and Xiahou Dun whom would qualify for newcomers.

She does take some time to get a hang of it took me a few goes to figure out when to do some her charge attacks but once you get the hang of them she's alright though I don't like her musou prefer just to use her special attack.

I do like her attitude though very evil though she does get a bit cocky sometimes which usually ends up with her getting beaten because of it. Voice actor is pretty good to and really suits her.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

I love the Elf on Ice Skates! xD

Her interaction with other characters with some of the things she say always makes me laugh. Also, she is a fun Almighty character to use in the game.

She made me laugh when she said something like:

"Oh no, now I've lost! Please come and capture me!"

It was like, "she's lying...but I'm gonna go anyway!" lol
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

She is so funny. She's very good at destroying her enemy. Unless you’re her enemy then she’s got no chance.

Her R1 is an officer killer of sorts. However, timing her charge attacks is hard for me since she constantly turns around XD

She's actually one of my favourites from the WO games. I love her sarcasm and the way she speaks. She always makes me laugh. I really like her moveset too. She comes out with some cracking one liners!!

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

She could do a little show for us males if anyone was to find her attractive, well there she is.

Thread Information