Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite food?

Default What's your favorite food?

Any particular faves? I'm known to like Italian food. I generally eat most things though, not fussy at all. Cheese is my favorite! I love pizza and pasta the most.

Yesterday I tried Thai for the first time. It was nice.

Italian is defintely my favourite gotta love pasta and pizza. I'm also quite fond of Indian and Thai curries both have there own qualities that I like with Thai being more creamy using a lot of nuts and vegetables while Indian tend to be more meaty and have a lot of spices packed in.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

I love spring rolls, summer rolls, sashimi, spaghetti (not bolognia I HATE IT), cheese, pizza, salads, gratin de pomme de terre, french fries.... there is so much -_-
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Huuum Spring Rolls <3 <3 <3 It was so long time I didn't eat this so good Asian Food T_T

Well, I love a lot of foods too XD : Chocolate, Ice Cream, Cakes, Candies, Pancakes, Spring Rolls, Omelette with Cheese, Asian Pasta, Vegetable, Fish, Salads, "gratin de pomme de terre" (lol this food name isn't translated Gischie) (aka Cheese topped dish?) ... ...

The main food I dislike & can't eat, it's meat (mainly "Red one", I mean beef steak, pork meat, ...)
    Blog Officiel de TECMO KOEI France

http://u.jimdo.com/www32/o/s79eea1ce...humb/image.jpg

Sorry for my bad English, please, forgive my mistakes and
    /or feel free to correct it, thank you ~

Well I don't know how to translate it, it's just so french and I also love choucroute maybe german people might know it and also chorizo, pebre
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

My fav : Souvlaki, and pretty much anything from Greece.

Vietnamese food and Japanese food.

Also, double cheese-burgers and McNuggets.
    X360 Gamertag : Nasty Snake
    PSN ID : Swimsuit_Issue

Taco, Nacho, burrito, taquito, quesadilla. Mexico Food rocks. I love basically anything authentic

Hmm... I guess Hamburgers, entrecôte, pizza (as long as there isn't any disgusting thing on it), pancakes (not the disgusting american ones though), meatballs and most kinds of beefs are my favorites. I also like some kinds of pasta.

Well as long as it's not made of fish or too much vegetables i guess i eat it (unfortunatly the rest of my family loves fish though).

Subway... no contest.
    Chicken teriyaki on a parmesan orgeno bread... double cheese, chipotle southwest, cucumber, salad, onion, tomatos, olive oil, pepper and oregano <3
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

Quote Originally Posted by Qing Long View Post
    Chocolate, Ice Cream, Cakes, Candies, Pancakes
    Same, I love to eat them, yet i'm always slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Lu_Bu View Post
    cheese-burgers and McNuggets.
    McDonalds, i love going there or when some familiar goes there i usually ask to bring me one of their Menus alongside with McNuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightRijax View Post
    Hmm... I guess Hamburgers, pizza, pancakes, meatballs and most kinds of beefs are my favorites. I also like some kinds of pasta.
    I like it all of the above too, meatballs and pasta/spaghetti are two of my favorite foods.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightRijax View Post
    Well as long as it's not made of fish or too much vegetables i guess i eat it (unfortunatly the rest of my family loves fish though).
    Exactly like me, i'm probably one of few people on my family who doesn't like/eat fish and vegetables that much.

I like a bit of everything as long as it doesn't include too much of the same kind of food. I also like to have salads/potatos to accompany most food I eat, but fish is probably the only thing i "evade" most of the times.

Thread Information