Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warriors Orochi 2 Help

Default Warriors Orochi 2 Help

these are two weird glitches i have had happen to me while playing warriors orochi2, i was wondering if anyone knew why they were happening.

once while playing as yoshitsune minamoto his saber went all red and fiery and got really big.... this lasted for only a little while but it was weird and i dont know what caused it.

this gitch has happened to me twice one while playing zhou yu's dream mode and once while playin ororchi story last battle... in the last battle the only enemy left was taigong wang and all i could see of him was the lightning surrounding his body.......but no body. i could attack the lightning and it would hurt him but there was no taigong wang to see...... eventually i used an attack that sent the lightning into the air and (now this is the weird part) and the body of taigong wang was seen coming from under the gorund. so while fighting him i could see like half his body or sometimes onle his feet just emerge from the ground.

if anyone knows why these are happening id really appreciate it( not that i dont like them, there funny, i just want to know why).

1. Not a glitch. Yoshitsune is able to power-up his weapon and turn into a monster (not literally.) Perform his R1, then his C4 (3 squares & triangle) to get a 100 hit combo and it'll extend. Go on a mass killing spree and it'll then darken into an orange/red color.

2. Possibly a bug. Never heard of it before.

Yeah its not a glitch, Yoshitsune can increase his Weapons lenght by achieving 100 combos after grabbing any enemy with R1.

As for the other "glitch" i never heard of it too.

But a common know glitch in WO2 its on Fan Castle. (Three Unifiers Dream Stage)
    You can get out of the map with an horse.

Go to 5:28 to see the glitch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK6Go5mAAew

I'll move this topic to WO2 section. LDZ is being way too lazy even he saw this topic has been posted in the wrong section!

ok... i tried that yoshitsune thing again and as for that ther glitch it happened again! today i was playing wu story battle 4 as yoshistune to try the saber thing and it happened to lu bu... its odd that no one has ever seen this because it has happened to me now 3 times

Which console are you playing it on? And I'll think I'll rename this topic for future use.

xbox 360....bhb yuvf kugh f

I suppose now we can just ask questions for help and advice? If so...

I only need to unlock 1 more Dream Stage, the requirement being getting proficiency (all added up) to 2,940 or something. I just need some advice on how to do this quick! With a max of 50 on each character, should I just focus on getting some characters to max or what?

Wu-4 slaughter everything but 1 of the bosses and then get killed. Takes little time, but I do not remember the correct path to do so. Take a horse for maximum speed.

I would suggest focusing on maxing characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    Wu-4 slaughter everything but 1 of the bosses and then get killed. Takes little time, but I do not remember the correct path to do so. Take a horse for maximum speed.

I would suggest focusing on maxing characters.
    So, max characters rather then spreading it 'round? Makes sense.

I've been going through story modes with three characters, by the end of it, there usually maxed.

Thread Information