Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warriors Orochi 2 Help

Quote Originally Posted by Arten Morningstarr View Post
    So basically, I destroy a weapon with the skills needed to make one Almighty ability, then I can put that ability into 1 weapon provided it meets certain requirements?
    Yes.

I have Almighty on all of my characters which took awhile to do but that is because I have too much free time on my hands which is why I was able to do. :3
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

I thought that to get those abilities, you pretty much had to 'sacrifice' that weapon to be able to have that skill on hand to be able to attach it to another weapon

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    I thought that to get those abilities, you pretty much had to 'sacrifice' that weapon to be able to have that skill on hand to be able to attach it to another weapon
    Yes, that it correct. If you want to have all 90+ characters with Almighty, then you would need to craft 90+ weapons with the required attributes (Flame 2, Bolt 2, Flash 2, etc.), discard (or sacrifice) them to make the Almighty skill, then add the skill to your character's main weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Honda View Post
    Yes, that it correct. If you want to have all 90+ characters with Almighty, then you would need to craft 90+ weapons with the required attributes (Flame 2, Bolt 2, Flash 2, etc.), discard (or sacrifice) them to make the Almighty skill, then add the skill to your character's main weapon.
    That would take along time... especially seeing as how I hardly ever get any weapons with Absorb

You can have 3 special abilties in a weapon right? I was wonder what other ones would be good?
    Disperse, loyal battle monkeys! Do my bidding and bust a cap!
    - Overlord Zetta: Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome

You can have 3 special abilties in a weapon right? I was wonder what other ones would be good?
    Team Attack would be another good one to put on the weapon because you can perform Triple Attacks without Life Gauge being in the red zone. I have them all on 90 of my characters too, very fun to play with. :3
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

once collecting treasures, you never have to collect them again, but when it comes to using weapons for your fusions, those will synth break into the desired ability (in this case almighty)

this all depends on who you use really, liek if you use a character with a lot of ranged attacks (Ina, Himiko, etc.) use Firepower, its the best choice you will ever make

i often use evasion on my characcters to avoid getting hurt too much on Chaos mode

and i use Verity on characters that dont use firepower (Ranmaru, LuXun, Etc) so tht i dont have to deal with ARCHERS!!!! (rages)
    Last edited by CJZ; 18-09-09 at 03:55 AM.

Generally speaking...
    - you don't want high Agility + Almighty, because combos become VERY hard to pull off
    - Speed characters don't want Highflier since they can jump cancel on their own
    - Power characters don't want Stability since its effect is already given by their Heavy Armor skills
    - Firepower is useless for characters with no projectiles

Also CJZ, Verity makes the True Musou available regardless of health. I think you meant Resolve (not staggered by arrows)
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    Also CJZ, Verity makes the True Musou available regardless of health. I think you meant Resolve (not staggered by arrows)
    i was really hoping noone would notice that, i was making resolve for my character and i remembered this thread lol, definitely a mix up, i thank you for the correction though

Thread Information