Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ma Chao

Default Ma Chao

Everyone should remember him as one of the Five Tiger Generals of Shu. He was also known for his Battle of Tong Gate against Cao Cao's forces. In my opinion, I think Ma Chao is a good overall character in the Shu Kingdom mainly because he had the best pre DW6 horse+attacks ever. Just equipping a Shadow Harness, his 4th level weapon and his true musou all together and you got one powerhouse killing machine. What are your opinions on him? Love him? Hate him? Discuss about him all here.

Best character ever *whistles*

Darn, i was going to create this topic :'(

Him in DW5 was definitely his best overall. His moveset was the best in the game IMO, I loved the thrusts and acrobatic motions. Next him being on a horse, great shock wave charge and fast swings. And last his look, the dragon cloths and his overall look is just perfect.

And to whoever says he is annoying with his Justice, can kiss my butt

LOL...but its true though, he is annoying with his justice at least Kanetsugu makes it awsome ^^

My one fond memory of him is in DW4XL on his stage thing, where you have a contest to get into the 5 tiger generals...I remember going for his Lv10 weapon(I think?) and the way I would do it, is grab a horse, stand close enough to a gate so that people would continuosly come after me, and just spam his charge move on the horse...it was awsome

Ma Chao is one of my favorites DW characters, he probably has one of the best out of all spear/halberd wielding characters, his Musou is also nice for crowd clearing specially with his last blow after he jumps using his spear .

Personally-wise I think he is alright and his VA is decent enough, His costume is pretty cool too. DW5 appearence being the best.

I used him quite a lot on DW4 VS mode (Fight in the Dark) his C1 and C3 we're really nice.

I just liked Ma Chao for the way he ended his Musou attack.

Move set wise hes defintely one of my favorites and one of the very few DW characters I actually use mounted quite often.

His VA's have been decent and I've always liked his look as well just wish he'd stop going on about justice all the time.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

his VA is very cool IMO. The true musou quote of DW5 is the best. "In the name of justice... Farewell"

I hope Ma chao still have a spear in DW6 empires, I don't like the sword of DW6 special and SF, too big... don't fit with him. Koei could give us a new acrobatic moveset.

DW6 costume is cool but dw5 is the best...

Ma Chaos personality? 1. JUSTICE and repeat until cannot speak anymore. At least Kanestugu and Nagamasa had actual other words they could use.

Nice horse skills + nice c6 and end of musou.

Haha, great appearance always, great moves as well. His personality and appearance would be what makes me like him though. However, I still think 6 was his worst appearance yet, I really like him covered in dragon armour like in 3, so my order would go 3-5-4 and 6. Plus a great firey temper and voice to go with it, I'm really glad his voice actor has stayed with us for so long.

The cutscene in his dream stage in WO2 was amusing, his voice being the superior. Kanetsugu and Nagamasa should've had theirs sound like they did in SW2. Bah, Koei's inconsistency regarding the voice actors let that level down.

I like Justice thing in his quotes. Maybe if Koei give some 2 or 3 new KO officer quotes for each Char will be awesome!

maybe: "The justice finds voice in me!" like OW and other totaly new for him.

Thread Information