Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ma Chao

Yes, some get sick of his justice talk, but you know, these people should be different concerning personalities! And I agree, Koei should implement more than one officer defeated quote for each character.

end of time, looking into pillars of light

Easily one of my favorite characters in the game. Loved the transition from spear to sword and can't wait to see what the future holds for him. So long as he doesn't lose his fiery personality.

One of the favorites characters among players. I liked his DW6 new look, but the one from DW5 was very good too. The only complain I could have is about that "justice fever" he has in quotes, too repetitive. I think his weapon change was interesting too, specially because he has a unique moveset on the PS2 version, but he was also a very very good spear user before, so I'm not sure wich one I would pick definitely for him. In any case, he has always very fun to play with, and this time is no exception. Hooray for Ma Chao!

I liked him from 4 onwards. Though he's not the same in Strikeforce, he uses a greatsword, go figure? I think is a fairly good character though, and not too difficult to use.

Yes ^^ I lile Ma Chao in DW5 and DW4.

I think the main reason I wasn't a fan from 3 is because my initial fav was Zhang Fei, my friend like Ma Chao the most, so we versed each other a number of times. He thought that because Ma Chao had a more 'effective' move set that made him better, even after winning every single time, in each mode, he still didn't seem to accept defeat.

Kudos to Koei for giving Ma Chao that beasty sword in time for DW6:E!

Ma Chao would be one of my favourites, he looks cool and is pretty tough but his constant moaning gets on my nerves abit. He only ever talks about the old justice! Should've become a lawyer not a warrior.

I love Ma Chao and he is my second favorite character overall in the DW series. I love how he fights for justice and i especially love his moves with the stallion fury(spear). His big sword was great too, the one they just gave him is awesome. I just played him in DW6 Empires and i thought it was great.

GO MA CHAO!!!!

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 16-07-09 at 11:36 PM.

i didnt like his new sword that much if they made it smaller maybe but hes still awesome .

Ma Chao is really cool with his giant sword and appearance in DW6E
    one of my fav characters in shu

Thread Information