Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: For All Who Can't Stand Anymore Zhao Yun (Joke)

>_> You are so unfair, because if I understand it well, you mean among the 16 deleted characters, you prefer to save Zhao Yun, everyone here just wants him to SHUT UP and just be a normal characters like the 48 others! and put something better than him in the front of the game.

And you're right LDZ is moany, Cheesy and Annoying as hell!
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

"I am in need of assistance!" >_<
    Keep squealing like that I'm definately not going to come to your rescue!
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

I sorry if you think I'm being unfair. I didn't want to upset anyone. Forgive me.

Your were right Gischie I wouldn't really want to lose anyone but given the choice between losing Zhao Yun and getting back the lost characters and Musou modes for everyone in the whole game. Then Zhao Yun is a sacrifice. But if losing Zhao Yun means that there is one more lost. Then no.

I agree that there are other people they can use as a front cover and other things as well.

However I never said LDZ was moany, cheesy and annoying I was talking about Zhao Yun. I just didn’t want LDZ to know in case he holds it against me. I'm sorry I should have made in clearer and I have edited the last message accordingly.

And besides someone has to stick up for Zhao Yun and I did enjoy his cut scenes, even if I wasn't playing as him.
    Last edited by little_zhurong; 10-07-09 at 01:43 PM.

Don't worry I know you were not talking about me which is why it was in brackets.

And there's no such thing as normal characters, everyone has a personality and plays a part. Zhao Yun was just chosen at the start since he had many heroic traits and so KOEI continued to use the familiar face.

thank you so much LDZ

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    And there's no such thing as normal characters, everyone has a personality and plays a part.
    How true.
    Last edited by little_zhurong; 10-07-09 at 01:31 PM.

Thread Information