Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sun Shang Xiang

Fav character! Love her she is great! Preffered her Chakrams mind.
    Her DW 6 outfit was good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruka View Post
    Sun Shang Xiang (DW5) is a great character overall, her moveset is nice and quick for crowd clearing and easy to use and adapt to , her VA is great and the character design is good-looking but I prefer her DW6 appearance. Though i'm not much of a fan of tomboy-ish girls.

you are mad!!!! they ruined her in DW6 her voice was so squeeky and the outfit dont get me started...but your entitled to your opinion...But your mad!!!

loved her in DW4/5...the whole "women are as god as men at fighting" thing is what i think....i just think that girls are better in general but still....her outfit was cool and the chakrams would be my choice of weopon in that war....dispite the disaster that is her currant caracter in DW6 she is still my fav character
    Last edited by S-J 7; 24-12-09 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiahe View Post
    I love Sun Shang Xiang pre DW6 but afterwards, she started to get on my nerves with her squeaky voice and her clown suit outfit she wears. :3 Don't get me wrong, she was an excellent overall character to use due to her bow for long range attacks and speed but I tend to sway more towards the old Sun Shang Xiang though due to her relationship Liu Bei since she seemed much more mature about it then she in 6 in my opinion.

On a side note: I thought Zhao Wei did an excellent job with her role in the Red Cliff movie too!

I totally agree with you!!!! from what iv'e read your the only person who has made any sense about her DW6 character...i personally hate her now like you said only the speed and bow are the good points on her...shes terrible!!! much preffered her in DW5 she was so much better, weopon outfit, definatly the voice and the story was better in DW5

I totally agree with Jiahe and S-J 7, SSX was faaaar better in DW3-4-5. I don't understand people who don't like her chakrams, it was one of the few weapons who had a circular hit so it was hard for the ennemy to get close, and the range was correct (plus her second charge allowed you to go in the back of any defending opponent).

Now she's just a childish girl in love with Liu Bei, and her movesate is pure LAME ! Ok it may allow you to kill ennemies without approaching them, but it's soooo boring !!! Never in the DW serie a character had such a boring moveset. SSX has always been my favourite character, and she was strong, but it seems that a lot of people didn't know it, and kept playing Lu Bu, Zhao Yun, Guan Yu and other "heros" like that. Now that she's fade cute girl with a moveset who allows you to kill everyone safely, people claims that "now" she's good o_O

in the end, SSX = fav character, but in DW7 give us back the old Shang Xiang, or make something new but good (DW6 was new but not good, sorry to say that)

Thread Information