Thread: Best RPGs 2020,keep you busy during isolation

Default Best RPGs 2020,keep you busy during isolation

Don't want to get bored when keeping ourselves and our families home away from COVID-19? Here are the best RPGs that will transport you to another place.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an awe-inspiring journey where its classic fantasy world is your plaything. What its main story quest may lack in nuance, it more than makes up for with its invitation to go anywhere and do anything. Set out in any direction to explore a vast kingdom filled with people going about their daily lives, warring factions vying for control of an empire, and dangerous wildlife that ranges from wild dogs to imposing giants and monstrous dragons.

Final Fantasy 15

Final Fantasy 15 puts you in the shoes of Noctis as he adventures across the land of Eos with his buddies. The power of friendship isnt just so you can fill all the seats in your car, though: bespectacled Ignis learns new recipes as you dedicate more time to exploration, during combat your pals back up your attacks with perfectly-timed combo strikes, Promptos photography skills improve alongside the selfies he takes, and Gladiolus survival abilities scales with the distance you travel during the day. As youre responsible for Noctis growth and the well-being of your chums, this RPG game is saturated with heart. Prepare yourself for the distinct possibility of getting over attached to those virtual characters.

World of Warcraft

Theres a good reason why World of Warcraft has such a loyal fanbase: its one of the best RPG games out there, hands-down. With a practically endless loot system and two completely different factions to choose from as they battle through Azeroth, theres the potential to literally see both sides of the war between the Horde and the Alliance. Take on bosses with a humongous group of friends or go on questing alone - no matter whether you like your roleplaying experience to be large or small, World of Warcraft has been going on long enough to fill any craving you have.

Quote Originally Posted by XinatL View Post
    World of Warcraft

There’s a good reason why World of Warcraft has such a loyal fanbase: it’s one of the best RPG games out there, hands-down. With a practically endless loot system and two completely different factions to choose from as they battle through Azeroth, there’s the potential to literally see both sides of the war between the Horde and the Alliance. Take on bosses with a humongous group of friends or go on questing alone - no matter whether you like your roleplaying experience to be large or small, World of Warcraft has been going on long enough to fill any craving you have.
    My favourite RPG of all time! Played different games of the same sort but World of Warcraft is second to none in a great many of aspects. I like not only it gameplay and graphics but the fact that via extra gold or with the help of pro gamers I can hugely upgrade my characters not spending weeks on end. Moreover these options https://overgear.com/games/wow are quite affordable for an average WoW gamer like me.

WOW is a great game
    I like it too

I also like to play
    Last edited by agrissol; 19-11-20 at 10:43 PM.

Thread Information