Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What songs do you like to listen while playing Warriors games?

Default What songs do you like to listen while playing Warriors games?

well i was wondering on what music you would think goes great with the warriors series, i cant stand the voice acting so i listen to music while i play the games and i want to know what band you think matches the games

I'm not sure about your question, you mean music we like to hear when playing Warriors games or musics we wanted to see on the game?

I like most of the VA's in Warriors games and the soundtrack of warriors games is awesome. Way to go MASA and all the others who worked on the songs.

But I usually when playing hear various songs, those includ; OST's from various games, such as SRW, DW/SW/WO, SFIV, etc. But I also hear some songs I have on my Ipod from various artists. Most are Rock or Hip-hop/R'n'b.

I'll move the thread to Multimedia, Fun Area is for games and such.
    Last edited by Ruka; 25-02-09 at 10:05 PM.

i meant music we like to hear while playing the game, i listen to music while i play the game because the voice acting annoys me, and i was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on which songs or bands sound good while playing

When Im not listening to the game, im listening to the music that I usually always listen to...and I think there is a list of the bands/artists that are on my ipod somewhere, check the music discussion thread, or something like that thats what I mostly listen to

I tend to put Megadeths old stuff on which are generally war and politic related and my friend likes it too.

After trying to get Orochi X, the music got very boring in WO2. I do have a Ipod but the songs are just the soundtracks from various rpg releases. I just muted it. Never minded the sound effects however!

Quote Originally Posted by 64crayons View Post
    i meant music we like to hear while playing the game, i listen to music while i play the game because the voice acting annoys me, and i was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on which songs or bands sound good while playing
    I do the exact same thing sometimes when playing but I don't really listen to music, I tend to listen to a bunch of random That 70s Show soundclips when I am playing lol. XD

Other times, I put my Archos music player on random and end up listening to my own KOEI music or a bunch of random songs in my MP3 folder.
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

Quote Originally Posted by Jiahe View Post
    I do the exact same thing sometimes when playing but I don't really listen to music, I tend to listen to a bunch of random That 70s Show soundclips when I am playing lol. XD
    LMAO, you are more of a hardcore fan then I. :P

I just listen to the in game music when I play...

Me too, I just listen to the game music ^^

Rescue Battle is far the bestest :P

Thread Information