Thread: Lu Bu's wepon Change it to lord Orochi?

Question Lu Bu's wepon Change it to lord Orochi?

Hi guys.

Should Lu Bu change his wepon to Lord Orochi's wepon? i think it would be cool beacuse lu bu is supose to be strong and scary? anywho just wondering any comments?

hmmmmm.... lu bu with a scythe? it might work.. but it would need to be more plainer (but not too plain), and a thinner blade to make hm faster than orochi, as orochi is slow and magical, and lu bu is obviously not magical. but him with a scythe could work i think. good idea!

.... i dont know.... do yuo mean for the next dynasty warriors? cause if you do than no, i miss lu bu old weapon

I think that both of their weapons are equaly terrifying (especialy Lu Bu's fouth weapon)

So I think it should still be his spear.

It could be a bonus weapon when have unlocked all the characters or when you complete the challenged mode or something. Lu Bu's secret 5th weapon.

Lu Bu should get his old weapon back,for witch he was famous,not a stupid scythe like Orochi. That's my opinion.

Yes Cao Cao your right he should get his old weapon back. His spear was a very good weapon. I forgot it changed in DW6. The scythe could still be a bonus not his main weapon. What do you think?

I don't agree tough. In my opinion weapons should remain exclusive to the respective character on Warriors series not share or change it to other characters, If characters were to use others weapons, the gameplay would be a bit boring and repetitive. Well yes a bit like what happened with DW6.

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce was an exception as its not the same gameplay as SW/DW/WO. :P

I... would prefer...Lu Bu... back with his halberd...
    It shows more of his personality, and he'd better not wear black, i mean he's supposed to be wearing gold and expensive things in his time >_<;
    I pray for the day I can play WO2 and SW3 in PC version...!!
    /)(\
    (>_<)
    -----
    If you're interested in having your own Igo set o.o
    My DevART
    My Facebook

Thread Information