Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanzang Fashi

That would be pretty sweet! Kind of like a mystical chick team. Even though Nu Wa and Da Ji are enemies. I wonder if her "relationship" with Sun Wukong is good or bad. In actual history, they were on the same side, but in a scene I saw of WOZ, he goes with Kiyomori... I wonder what HE has to do with Sanzang and Wukong?! Ow. My brain hurts. xD

Oh my, after i've gotten over Shanzang as female, I hope KOEI will make Wu Neng (pig), Wu Qing (sand demon), Guan Yin, Yi Huang Da Di (heaven emperor), Na Cha (fire ring young deity), that 3 eyed god, etc from Journey to the West pretty soon.
    >w<
    I pray for the day I can play WO2 and SW3 in PC version...!!
    /)(\
    (>_<)
    -----
    If you're interested in having your own Igo set o.o
    My DevART
    My Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by zhenzhou View Post
    That would be pretty sweet! Kind of like a mystical chick team. Even though Nu Wa and Da Ji are enemies. I wonder if her "relationship" with Sun Wukong is good or bad. In actual history, they were on the same side, but in a scene I saw of WOZ, he goes with Kiyomori... I wonder what HE has to do with Sanzang and Wukong?! Ow. My brain hurts. xD
    SPOILER: (highlight to read)
    Some screenshots of Dream Stage cutscenes shows Nu Wa & Da Ji in the same side (Sanzang Fashi seems to ask Taigong Wang & Da Ji to be in peace & to fight together in the same side)

Maybe a team with Da Ji, Nu Wa & Sanzang Fashi as a girls team would be possible in the same side It looks like it's a bit like this for Sun Wukong too.

Gischie, really, her moveset are weak ? :s I believed since DW6 girls gets stronger in attacks XD (well it's maybe a rumor XD) Hope she'll become stronger when she'll level up ^_^
    Blog Officiel de TECMO KOEI France

http://u.jimdo.com/www32/o/s79eea1ce...humb/image.jpg

Sorry for my bad English, please, forgive my mistakes and
    /or feel free to correct it, thank you ~

Quote Originally Posted by Qing Long View Post
    Maybe a team with Da Ji, Nu Wa & Sanzang Fashi as a girls team would be possible in the same side It looks like it's a bit like this for Sun Wukong too.
    It's sort of like the Xing Cai, Gracia, and Da Ji dream stage, since Nu Wa helps them, although Sanzang isn't in it (but she should be!)

I just found out about the Nu Wa, Fu Xi, and Taigong Wang stage last week. And all the mystical magical people do fight together!

Here's an avatar thing I made of her!
    Last edited by zhenzhou; 13-04-09 at 12:03 AM.

Thread Information