Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanzang Fashi

Default Sanzang Fashi

Newcomer to Musou Orochi Z, along with Benkei, Sanzang the person who put the crown on Wukong's head.

I really like the design of her, I'm not hyper to use her moves, but I'm hoping for a decent voice and interaction with more funny quotes from Sun Wukong. And to see if there's some good in him.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 01-03-09 at 11:26 AM.

^^ her weapon seems to be inspired by the movie named "House of Flying Daggers" with Zhang Ziyi when she danced at the beginning .
    Sangzang Fashi seems to be a very cool character ^^, I can't wait to play her!
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Sanzang is a very great add on WOZ, i'm glad they added her.

She has a very pretty character design, her personality will probably be very kind and sweet, she is very similar to Yuna from Final Fantasy as some people also thought, it would be great if she had Hedy Burress as her VA. ^^

Her moveset is excellent, she seems to be very good crowd clearer and a nice musou, definetively a great character addition on WO series.

she reminds me of kotaro fuma.... just the weapons

O_o yeah but Kotaro's weapon is an extensible gauntlet while sanzang is a fabric, I don't think there is a similarity with those weapons.
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

i think she looks great. and i can't wait to see and learn more about sun wukong

I'm also very excited to play as her. Like Gabranth said, she looks like a great crowd clearer and musou-er... lol.

I may sound like a geek, but I looked her up and it said that "she" was actually a man in history... 0_O. And there seems to be a relationship between her and Sun Wukong. I also read that they were in a story called Journey to the West". I can't wait to see the English version of her and Wukong's cutscenes.

she is, sorry I had the game but she is kinda weak at the beginning, can't wait to unlock all her attack and weapons
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

I looked up gameplay videos of her on YouTube, and it showed her dramatic stages. I think it's dumb if she's only in dramatic mode, and not in the actually story line. I was surprised about her random teams in dramatic mode - Sanzang, Zhang He, and Magoichi. Sanzang, Pang Tong, and Toshiie Maeda... Those have to be the dumbest pairings yet (next to Xing Cai, Ginchiyo Tachibana and Yoshimoto Imagawa XD) They should've paired her with other characters that fit, like maybe Nu Wa, Fu Xi, Taigong Wang, Da Ji, Himiko, Benkei, or even Sun Wukong. At least a team that makes sense!

I just looked it up on Wikipedia, and it says that she DOES have a dramatic stage with Sun Wukong and Himiko! I got my wish! (I'm also excited for the other NEW teams)
    Last edited by zhenzhou; 24-03-09 at 02:46 PM.

I can't imagine how good it would be to see her teaming up with Nu Wa and Da Ji O_O
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Thread Information