Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Chocolate Bar...

Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Chi Blanche View Post
    @Gischie: it's easy enough to make your own pocky find some thin breadsticks (unsalted if you can get them, I can't so it tastes a tad odd), melt some cooking chocolate, coat most of the breadstick with them, refridgerate until set and you're done White chocolate doesn't taste so good though. I put 100's and 1000's on some of the milk choc ones and it tasted awesome
    Thank you but I'm so lazy I prefer to buy it ready-to-eat ^^, plus it will be the same cost almost, if you bought the chocolate, the breadstick.... -_-

Those kitkat made me hungry, I have to beg Insp. Chin to find me some!
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

My favorite chocolate bar used to be a Swedish one called "Pigall" (though my mother got loads of it from her work once and i got tired of it ) but now I'd say my favorite is either Daim (or as i prefer to spell it, Dajm, which was the original name for it when they created it here in Sweden) or Kit Kat Chunky.
    Edit: I forgot about Snickers, which is also one of my favorites.

But if anyone of you ever come to Sweden i would really recommend you to try out some chocolate bars that are only sold here as they are apparently made from better chocolate than many others, and many people who try Swedish chocolate really loves it, but i guess i can understand why Americans like it more at least because my mothers pen pal once sent her some American chocolate and that tasted really terrible.
    Last edited by ManaAlchemist; 04-03-09 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    I like the above, but for me, Kit Kat Chunky. Best. Chocolate. Ever. I'm addicted and have one like roughly every other day, it's without a doubt my first choice. I also don't mind the likes of Chocolate Orange and Mint Aero.
    ummmm hello! kit kat chunky is quite possibly the most delicious chocolate i have ever had!

Totally got to be Kitkat & Twix for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Gischie View Post
    POCKY = MIKADO
    In Europe, Pocky is renamed Mikado after the game Mikado and distributed by LU Biscuits.
    LMAO in Malaysia Pocky is Rocky!!!!!

I know Wiki isn't god but it explains a lots of things sometimes
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocky
    I really felt like trying them out after reading that... bizarrely when I went to my local papershop they had Mikado by the counter!

If Mikado is Pocky, that means I can start saying "I ♥ pocky" now, heh
    I better buy as much as possible for tomorrow, that shop never seems to reorder stuff I like...

Quote Originally Posted by PrismZeo View Post
    If Mikado is Pocky, that means I can start saying "I ♥ pocky" now, heh
    Actually there's one difference, it's made of better chocolate than in pocky. For some reason though a lot of pocky lovers hated mikado because it tasted a little different. I really have to try and see if mikado is that different than pocky sometime (but it's just so expensive here when compared to pocky).

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightRijax View Post
    But if anyone of you ever come to Sweden i would really recommend you to try out some chocolate bars that are only sold here as they are apparently made from better chocolate than many others
    If I ever went there I will do just that, all those chocolates you mentioned and much more from there, I trust they are all great.
    Sweden is a good country for many things in special; soccer team, chocolates and above all, womens.

I forgot to mention two of my other favorite chocolares; Toblerone and Mon Chéri, I really enjoy eating those two a lot, but Mon Chéri's only like to eat once in a while because I easilly get enough of the liquor inside it.

Oh and Tablerone is from Sweden. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    Oh and Tablerone is from Sweden. ^^
    Actually it's from Switzerland.

Hahaha, I seriously need to wear some glasses. xD
    Thanks for the correction.

Reese's, Crunch, Kit Kat Chunky...
    X360 Gamertag : Nasty Snake
    PSN ID : Swimsuit_Issue

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightRijax View Post
    Actually there's one difference, it's made of better chocolate than in pocky. For some reason though a lot of pocky lovers hated mikado because it tasted a little different. I really have to try and see if mikado is that different than pocky sometime (but it's just so expensive here when compared to pocky).
    Honestly for me they are the same -_- but I must reckon pocky has more flavor because it was made for the japanese market while mikado is for the France one...

Mon cheri, I hate that chocolate, is it the one with some alcohol on it, it's always break when it comes closer to my mouth O_o and get the top of my shirt dirt.

I forgot to mention another one of my fav "Quality Street" chocolate!
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Thread Information