Thread: Yoshitsune Minamoto

Default Yoshitsune Minamoto

One of my favorite additions. Purely enjoyable to use, can become a demon with his Sword of Light upgrade activated, looks appealing and heroic, and can move around traversing the battlefield at a fast pace. He's got it all going for him really. The only thing I would change straight away would probably be his musou attack.

So, discuss about him here.

Also one of my favorite new additions on WO games, the character design is one of the greatest, I really like his gold armor with purple costume and samurai looking, but he looks even better on his 4th costume with wings and more gold-looking.

Moveset wise he is very good for crowd clearing, like you said with the Sword of Light its even better as the weapon range became longer and able to deal damage to a bigger number of enemies, he also has numerous powerful charges. I for other side like his musou the way it is.

In my opinion he's one of the strongest characters in the game and he's alot of fun to play as

As for his weapon how any times can it get larger? I've only ever managed to make it get bigger after a combo of around 100

Quote Originally Posted by Ruka View Post
    I really like his gold armor with purple costume and samurai looking, but he looks even better on his 4th costume with wings and more gold-looking.
    There are 4th costumes for everyone? The most I have is 3 :S
    Disperse, loyal battle monkeys! Do my bidding and bust a cap!
    - Overlord Zetta: Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome

Birdman is okay, not one of my favorites but he does have a good moveset. I might actually play him again today to give him another chance but I doubt it. >.<
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

Quote Originally Posted by Arten Morningstarr View Post
    There are 4th costumes for everyone? The most I have is 3 :S
    Oh no, not in WO2. I was reffering to his 4th costume in Warriors Orochi Z. Should had mentioned that.

He is actually an alright alright character, I was expecting to see a few character flaws when I came to him...but he wasnt really all that bad, his personality, moveset, etc...are all quite good, and I actually used him almost all the way through the Wu story, so he managed to help me with that (^.^)

Yes Minamoto kinda reminds me of the zealot in starcraft their weapons are almost exact.
    but i love his moveset and all

Yoshitsune Minamoto Is One Of The Best In Warrior Orochi 2

Thread Information