Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Dream Stage

Default Favorite Dream Stage

Mine would be Stage 8 (Keiji Maeda, Lu Bu and Tadakatsu Honda).

The three mighty warriors somehow team up to take Orochi and prove they are the strongest warriors, I liked specially the dialogues between the characters when they faced each other. The challenges you have to overcome are decent enough.

I used the characters for the right occasion. Lu Bu to kill 100 enemies, Keiji for killing Masamune and Da Ji, Tadakatsu to fight against Xu Huang, Pang De and Zhang Liao and so on.

Lu Bu - "Only one can be the best, the rest are nothing"

Haven't unlocked stages 1,2 and 27 yet bit from the others so can't comment on them but from the ones I played Stage 8 is defintely my favourite though I would have preferred if it was just the 3 warriors against orochi's army with Liu Bei's force not being involved as on chaos I found Liu Bei needed my help to often which was annoying.

Stage 24 was also quite fun especially with some of Xiao Qiao's quotes when she tries to act like Zhen Ji and No and doesn't do a good job of it.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

i like dynasty v samurai and other way around stages the best (lu bu and orochi stages is just as good 2 although their is only 1 stage that i need to unlock umm 27 i think it is i need that only 1 to get orochi x but it takess so long to do

I don't have finished every Dream stage yet, but there is one I like a lot, it's the one with Sima Yi, Ishida Mitsunari & Date Masamune. The quotes are really funny & I can't help to laugh when I hear "Imbeciles" so much times in the mouth of our 3 characters lol

my shu chapter 7 is jam.so sad.and i won't be able to unlock shin orochi.

I would nominate stage 27 (I think). As that is 3 people against what feels like the whole world.

My favorite dream stages were 1 (Sun Quan, Liu Bei, Cao Cao), 10 (Dian Wei, Zhou Tai, Mori Ranmaru), and 17 (Sun Shang Xiang, Oichi, Da Qiao). I think I played these stages at least 10 times already on Chaos lol.

My favorite stage is the one with Zhou Tai, Dian Wei, and Ranmoru Mori (I believe that was stage 11 but Im not sure)

Default Favorite Dramatic Mode

I like the Kunioichi, Magoichi, and Dong Zhuo, and the Zhen Ji, Xiao Qiao, and Noh stage. Dong Zhuo is such a pervert. lol. I also like the Diao Chan, Motochika and Zhang He, and the Yue Ying, Ling Tong and Mitsuhide one. That one's challenging. I can't wait for the new ones in WOZ! They look so fun! Especially with Sanzang and Benkei.
    Last edited by zhenzhou; 31-03-09 at 09:17 PM.

My favorite are:
    1. Cao Cao, Liu Bei & Sun Quan - My personal favorite stage that I done at least 10 times already.
    2. Dian Wei, Zhou Tai & Mori Ranmaru - Liu Bei seems a little jealous that he doesn't have his own personal bodyguard which is kinda funny considering he was the one you had to kill lol.
    3. Diao Chan, Zhang He & Chosokabe Motochika - This was an interesting battle but I love Zhang He and Motochika. ^^
    4. Sun Shang Xiang, Oichi & Da Qiao - Liu Bei & SSX ftw!
    5. Huang Zhong, Xiahou Yuan & Ina - This is a fun and quick stage to do!
    6. Dong Zhuo, Saika Magoichi & Kunoichi - Some of the lines in this stage made me laugh too much so I had to added it to my list.
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

Thread Information