Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Koei should make a ...

With all the characters Koei had, I think they would make a better VS game than Orochi -_- something which could even beat Street fighter lol
    I think that's the problem of Koei, they have a big potentiel but they are too lazy and just live on it and think that people will always buy they games because they are hardcorefan, if I expect an evolution to Koei mind = NO!
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Yeah onto the second disc myself, where Orion and Makara have to go back to be executed. I never got to see the original ITV playthroughs, but ended up with a couple of the video compilations that had a short run so there is alot of the show I have never seen, but I know the overall plot pretty well. Anyway end of derailment.

@Gischie
    Dynasty warriors on PSOne was a fighting game, but it wasn't very good. They could do alot with their franchises I agree, but since they make massive sales in Japan they don't need to yet I suppose, maybe one day we will see some big changes in the way the Musou series plays but probably not anytime soon I imagine.
    Last edited by Thadius; 16-03-09 at 07:33 PM.

In my opinion they should make more games like DW Strikeforce, and some RPG's be them Tactical or Adventure, both are great. DW Strikeforce comes close to that. Its quite possibly one of my favorite games now.

I think KOEI is finally breaking the routine and do multiple plataforms and improving games a lot in bothm quality and quantity, one only thing id like was a more easy way for us europeans to be able to find their games easilly, and hope they don't abuse the DLC content like other companies do... paying for a single character or a stage is ridiculous in my opinion as the content is already included on the game, All we want is be able is to complete games and earn the characters, etc.

With DLC gaming companies found another way to get more money, which is bad for us fans, pay for some extra content as if the money we spent on the game wasn't enough. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Thadius View Post
    @Gischie
    Dynasty warriors on PSOne was a fighting game, but it wasn't very good. They could do alot with their franchises I agree, but since they make massive sales in Japan they don't need to yet I suppose, maybe one day we will see some big changes in the way the Musou series plays but probably not anytime soon I imagine.
    That's the worst -_- but yeah let's hope!
    Still they should understand it, I mean even capcom gave them a good lesson with Sengoku Basara, they should honestly think about making quality games now and not just the same thing over and over, thinking that people will buy it!
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

It's true that eventually even the hardcore are going to want something new from the series, even Japanese audiences must be getting a little put off with the similar releases every couple of years. I really like the empires series, and think they could build on that in any number of ways. Still saying that I really want Gundam Musou 2 and Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires, but Dynasty Warriors 7 will be the make or break for me on that series, since I was really disappointed with the lack of characters, and the criminal removal of unique character movesets. If this is the trend with DW 7 then I think I will leave it until DW 8.

Yeah onto the second disc myself, where Orion and Makara have to go back to be executed.
    That was the best episode in the series for me. I was really shocked by the Imperial Masters size.

On topic...errrmmm X-Bomber Gunner from KOEI?

Dai-X Musou =p

Transformer musou? STAR WARS MUSOU!!!!!!!
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Thadius - get yourself a Starfleet avi come on!

(get PPA the Haro of Starfleet lol)

How is that? Space Pilot John Lee =p

Thread Information