Thread: Zhu Rong!

Default Zhu Rong!

One of my personal favorites from the WO series is DEFINATELY the Goddess of Fire Zhu Rong! In the original her C1 was deadly, jugglicious! Shes still as deadly in WO2 just her near infinite juggle with the C1 is gone...

What do you guys like about Zhu Rong? I think I like her cause shes masculine while still being femme

I like her attitude and knife attack is very good for killing lots of enemies. I also like the cut scene with her and that lightening girl from SW (forgot her name). There must be other good cut scenes but I've only just started playing.
    Last edited by little_zhurong; 10-04-09 at 06:46 PM.

She is awesome, always called her Beyonce ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    Lol!

I really like her in Kessen II with the glasses on!
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    LOL

I see what you mean though.

I hope, but doubt, she returns in Empires.
    SW3 Friend Code: 3395-7139-6283

Actually, Zhu Rong is a DW character, so I will just move this thread to the DW Character section.

On topic though, she is one of my more favourite characters, I just really liked the really unique weapon that she used...and her design was quite good also, and I really liked her relationship with Meng Huo ^^

I always loved Zhu Rong's boomerang blade weapon. It was awesome and i have always thought she was a great character. The cool thing was that she was part of the Nanman kingdom and i have always loved the endings where the Nanman are the winners of the Three Kingdoms era.

i wish that they didn't remove her in dw6

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 16-07-09 at 11:32 PM.

Extremely disappointed that KOEI hasn't made her and Meng Huo more of a threatening force in the latter games as they did in DW4 and DW5. Since then, they've been pretty remedial and very scarce in importance to the storyline.

With that said, I see many people down on her and even list her as one of the least faves. I understand people have their own opinions, I just don't get it with her because she has a unique weapon, at the very least, a decent moveset and beneficial musou attack.

Thread Information