Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese voice acting ?

petition supported ^^. i transmit the link on others forums.
    Xbox360 and ps3 GT: Sugizo58

Mes groupes :
    OngakuZensoku: Metal/Rock Prog/ Jrock www.myspace.com/ongakuzensoku
    Kando: Nu jazz (jazz, world, metal)
    http://www.myspace.com/kando89
    Grum lee and the bears: parodie pourrie exprès et en VF
    www.myspace.com/grumleeandthebears

Quote Originally Posted by nathan89ting View Post
    dont hate me for saying this but........
    japanese voices are cool and all that it's just that i think english is alot better i feel that when i watch it in english there is more personality in the voices and different accents which add more to the character if i listen in japanese i do hear emotion but otherwise its either really deep or high pitched voices i jus hear more range when in english
    Those accents etc won't make me feel anything, neither do they make it more personal. Dub is almost always a rape, in my opinion in this case a horrible one. Japanese voices aka original cast rules over all.

But the thing is, a lot of the American/European/etc audiences that play these games dont speak Japanese, and also want to know what theyre talking about, so thats just why they have the english voices, and that is also why there is a seperate game for the JP voices...so that if you want to here the JP voices...all you need to do is just get that game instead

I am guessing the other language websites besides English for DW:G2 were just for text? I am curious why some just didnt buy japanese version, as Dynasty Warriors are easy to understand games, and most likely its easy to tell what to do thanks to watching the anime. The main problem, admitley would be terminal events, but saying no just meant coming back later.

The japanese version would have been simple enough to a point. The mission mode would have been a little tricky I imagine, when dealing with certain objectives, and getting characters to be friends with you. Unlocking Quess is probably the hardest since you need a non newtype character, make friends with her, read her terminal message and then become a newtype. If you hadn't of known before hand and run out of non newtype characters then you might of had a problem there. Saying no, can make certain characters like Glemy hate you, a mistake I made early on in mission mode and it took a long time to make him friendly again.

Saying yes to certain things make people hate you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    Saying yes to certain things make people hate you as well.
    And saying yes also gives the chance to unlock certain pilots, depending on what you say yes to

Really? So far I have just gone for the positive/yes/join this group answers and not had anyone immediately go down to contempt. Not saying its wrong though just obviously not gotten the missions with those terminal options yet. Anyone know how you get the V2 and F91 license missions? So far those and the freedom and destiny licenses elude me.

Heero and Milliardo have messages that = contempt if you read them. Did you finish those 4 peoples storylines?

I haven't played any other characters mission mode bar Athrun Zala's. So the only missions I have had regarding Heero and Millardo are the ones that unlock their friendship missions, which I have done. I joined Milliardo's group and did his missions, not sure about Heero, probably have though. If the option came up I probably picked the right dialogue option though so they never hated me.

Thread Information