Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Least Favourite Characters?

More to add to my least fav char:
    Benkei. I know he's a monk, famous as Yoshitsune's strongest retainer, have big body, but Koei's design makes him looks robotic. But again, I think that's how Koei makes us can differ him from Kenshin Uesugi :/
    I hope Koei puts all of 5 Yoshitsune's retainers :3
    I pray for the day I can play WO2 and SW3 in PC version...!!
    /)(\
    (>_<)
    -----
    If you're interested in having your own Igo set o.o
    My DevART
    My Facebook

Liu Bei, Da Qiao and Zhao Yun... Hate Shu and always will ^^

Hideyoshi(really just his voice but his moveset is cool) , Zhang He, xu zhu, yoshimitsu, taishi ci, ranmaru mori dong zhuo, and Date Masamune

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 16-08-09 at 07:03 PM.

Least favourites? I would think that Zhao Yun, Dong Zhuo, Cao Pi and Yuan Shao for the DW series, and for the SW series, I think that my least favourites would have to be Keiji, Yukimura, Kenshin...and...I think thats all, I dont really hate any characters with a passion, like I do with Kamille(DWG2).

@mph1794: Masamune, although his personality can be a pain at times, his moveset and weapons I really like, so that sort of redeems himself in my eyes (^.^)

i dont know...i tried to use him, but i just didn't like it that much. Date Masamune does have a cool weapon, but i think he could have had a better moveset.

Just in my opinion.

i cannot stand zhao yun and ma chao.

But there is one character that transcends even their irritation factor being gan ning.

edit: oh also SW?
    uhmm.. well i always hated fighting against azai nagamasa but playwise i dont like noh.
    Last edited by Mousou hat; 26-07-09 at 07:12 PM.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

I like Nagamasa and Noh in appearance and weapon, but gameplay-wise, Noh is a bit hard to control, and Nagamasa's long range weapon sometimes misses. I dunno, maybe I'm just affected too much from his "interaction" with Oichi...
    I pray for the day I can play WO2 and SW3 in PC version...!!
    /)(\
    (>_<)
    -----
    If you're interested in having your own Igo set o.o
    My DevART
    My Facebook

My least favorites would be..... well oichi is annoying,xu zhu, zhang he is pretty good gameplay wise but is really creepy,dong zhuo is a jerk, and mitsunari ishida

Quote Originally Posted by RedFeather View Post
    I like Nagamasa and Noh in appearance and weapon, but gameplay-wise, Noh is a bit hard to control, and Nagamasa's long range weapon sometimes misses. I dunno, maybe I'm just affected too much from his "interaction" with Oichi...
    Well playwise i think Azai nagamasa is awesome but in that battle in wich he goes berserk is pure evil im telling you, turbo jousting ftl.

I think noh is easy to beat, i had to to get nene's final weapon afterall in her gaiden and didnt have a problem.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

Xu Zhu i think is my least favorite he is to slow for my liking and you all ways seem to get hit ALTHOUGH in Strikeforce i love his fury costume

Thread Information