Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Least Favourite Characters?

Wei: Zhen Ji, Cao Pi, Zhang He.
    Shu: Zhao Yun, Ma Chao, Yue Ying, Jiang Wei.
    Wu: Da Qiao, Gan Ning, Ling Tong.
    SW: Kunoichi, Ranmaru, Noh, Ginchiyo, Motochika.
    Others: Da Ji, Sun Wukong, Himiko, Benkei.
    http://moe.mabul.org/up/moe/2010/01/25/img-085144jioti.jpg
    PlayStation®Network : Hamsticy
    Sorry for my bad English (English isn't my first language),
    please, forgive my mistakes, thank you ~

how can anyone not like ranmaru and ginchiyo ;L
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

Shu: everyone except pre-DW6 Guan Ping and DW6 Yue Ying (Guan Ping has an awesome sword, and DW6 Yue Ying is just hot)
    Wu: DW6 Sun Jian (I strongly dislike his new look), the Qiaos (I, uh, don't like lolis, especially with fans), Huang Gai (and his habit of bombing his allies)
    Wei: Pang De, Zhen Ji, pre-DW6 Dian Wei, Xu Zhu (except Zhen Ji, they're all SLOOOOOW; I dislike Zhen Ji for no apparent reason)
    Other (DW): everyone except Zhu Rong (she may be slow but she's a powerhouse) and Yuan Shao (damn funny quotes)
    SW: most SW2 versions of SW1 characters, especially Okuni (they had better personalities in SW1 IMO)
    Other (WO): Nu Wa (dont touch meh, yeah, right)
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    the Qiaos (I, uh, don't like lolis, especially with fans),
    were gonna have an issue here...

Shu
    Huang Zhong - i mean comon hes gonna die of a heart attack in the middle of battle
    Wei Yan - dont...like...speech!!!
    Everyone else i either like or is too important

Wu
    Ling Tong - hes just maxi from Soul Calibur with better looks
    Da Qiao - you only need 1 fan toting gitl in the room (plus Xiao is waaaay too cute to get rid of <3)
    others are too important again (besides Gan Ning but i like him)

Wei
    Xiaohu Yuan - he just isnt really in the right place, hes better off as a generic
    Pang De - see above
    others are too important or i like (even though i hate a lot of them)

Samurai warriors is long and i dont know much about the series so im going to catagorize them in the way of liking them, as i do not know their importance

SW1
    Keiji Meada - he looks like Ninetails parked itself on his head!
    Goemon - the only thing GOOD about him is the butt bounce
    Okuni - because Oichi is sooooo much better
    i dont like Shingen but i know hes important too

SW2
    Hanzo Hattori - so i played this cool came called Ninja Gaiden...
    Hideyoshi Toyotomi - most annoying voice EVER, sounds like my french teacher back in high school
    Yoshimoto Imagawa - because Geishas are better as females

SW3
    Musashi Miyamoto - i really dont have a reason, i just dont like him...
    Motochika Chosobake - WHY IS THERE A MINSTREL ON THE FIELD!?!, hes a funny character but i just hate his Scene look
    Kojiro Sasaki - see Yoshimoto
    Katsuie Shibata - a wannabe Huang Gai (because Nobunaga Oda and Cao Cao and COMPLETELY DIFFERENT *cough*)
    Yoshihiro Shimazu - a combination of why Huang Zhong and Katsuie Shibata shouldnt be here
    Ginchiyo Tachibana - i just dont like her that much
    Kanetsugu Naoe - please let the freak Zuo Ci do his job

wow... i hate SW3 characters haha

Other 1
    Zhu Rong and Meng Huo - they just dont seem to fit into the grand tapestry of things
    Zhang Jiao - BEHOOOOLD! THE MIRACLE OF HEAVEN!!!
    Dong Zhuo and Yuan Shao, how i hate you, but youre too important to lose

Other 2
    Taigong Wang - please at least stop fishing out of the ground, i really like you, but your weapon is so ridiculous
    Sun Wukong - so you have a power pole, are a monkey king, ride the flying nimbus, and can shoot energy balls, why is your officer KO saying "time to add another notch to mr. Wacky?" shouldnt it be "i cant wait to get home and tell Gohan!"
    Yoshitsune Miyamoto - how dare you challenge Lu Bu, also your not a Jedi please get a sword (neither is Nobunaga but EHHHHH)
    Kiyomori Taira - ring around the rosy, pockets full of....well yeah you your older than Huang Zhong (your not mortal, i forgive you) but i think i fishing rod is a better weapon than PRAYER BEADS!... oh... a fishing rod is a weapon in the game?...oh...

also sorry if this post is WAY too long

Tadakatsu.He compares himself to Lu Bu.

i don't like Zhang He and Nu Wa

SHU - Zhuge Liang
    WEI - Xu Zhu (Added ALMIGHTY to him to make it a lil better)
    WU - Huang Gai (Added ALMIGHTY to him to make it a lil better)
    Other 1 - Yuan Shao
    Other 2 - Yoshitsune
    SW1 - Shingen
    SW2 - Yoshimoto
    SW3 - Gracia (WAAY too slow in her moveset. Had to put ALMIGHTY on her just to make it playable and even that's not a great leap forward)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CJZ View Post
    were gonna have an issue here...

Shu
    Huang Zhong - i mean comon hes gonna die of a heart attack in the middle of battle
    Wei Yan - dont...like...speech!!!
    Everyone else i either like or is too important

Wu
    Ling Tong - hes just maxi from Soul Calibur with better looks
    Da Qiao - you only need 1 fan toting gitl in the room (plus Xiao is waaaay too cute to get rid of <3)
    others are too important again (besides Gan Ning but i like him)

Wei
    Xiaohu Yuan - he just isnt really in the right place, hes better off as a generic
    Pang De - see above
    others are too important or i like (even though i hate a lot of them)

Samurai warriors is long and i dont know much about the series so im going to catagorize them in the way of liking them, as i do not know their importance

SW1
    Keiji Meada - he looks like Ninetails parked itself on his head!
    Goemon - the only thing GOOD about him is the butt bounce
    Okuni - because Oichi is sooooo much better
    i dont like Shingen but i know hes important too

SW2
    Hanzo Hattori - so i played this cool came called Ninja Gaiden...
    Hideyoshi Toyotomi - most annoying voice EVER, sounds like my french teacher back in high school
    Yoshimoto Imagawa - because Geishas are better as females

SW3
    Musashi Miyamoto - i really dont have a reason, i just dont like him...
    Motochika Chosobake - WHY IS THERE A MINSTREL ON THE FIELD!?!, hes a funny character but i just hate his Scene look
    Kojiro Sasaki - see Yoshimoto
    Katsuie Shibata - a wannabe Huang Gai (because Nobunaga Oda and Cao Cao and COMPLETELY DIFFERENT *cough*)
    Yoshihiro Shimazu - a combination of why Huang Zhong and Katsuie Shibata shouldnt be here
    Ginchiyo Tachibana - i just dont like her that much
    Kanetsugu Naoe - please let the freak Zuo Ci do his job

wow... i hate SW3 characters haha

Other 1
    Zhu Rong and Meng Huo - they just dont seem to fit into the grand tapestry of things
    Zhang Jiao - BEHOOOOLD! THE MIRACLE OF HEAVEN!!!
    Dong Zhuo and Yuan Shao, how i hate you, but youre too important to lose

Other 2
    Taigong Wang - please at least stop fishing out of the ground, i really like you, but your weapon is so ridiculous
    Sun Wukong - so you have a power pole, are a monkey king, ride the flying nimbus, and can shoot energy balls, why is your officer KO saying "time to add another notch to mr. Wacky?" shouldnt it be "i cant wait to get home and tell Gohan!"
    Yoshitsune Miyamoto - how dare you challenge Lu Bu, also your not a Jedi please get a sword (neither is Nobunaga but EHHHHH)
    Kiyomori Taira - ring around the rosy, pockets full of....well yeah you your older than Huang Zhong (your not mortal, i forgive you) but i think i fishing rod is a better weapon than PRAYER BEADS!... oh... a fishing rod is a weapon in the game?...oh...

also sorry if this post is WAY too long

Yea, this was way too long. Besides that, you seem to compare a few of them to other games and such. You DO realize that this series and its characters are based off real life, right? All these guys are real people from that era? If anything, Ninja Gaiden is a ripoff of Hanzo Hattori.

I WILL give you the Jedi comment, though. I'm not a star wars fan at allbut these light saber replicas are a little annoying. Also agree with the prayer beads being a weapon but how do you justify a fan, a banjo, flying clay orbs, a deck of tarot cards, a flute, a mexican ball-in-a-cup, an umbrella, and an emerald bracelet as a weapon if you criticize prayer beads and a fishing rod?

Talking

jiang wei
    jiang wei
    jiang wei
    jiang wei
    and jiang wei
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Dragon View Post
    jiang wei
    jiang wei
    jiang wei
    jiang wei
    and jiang wei

And your reason? Gotta be a good one cuz his moveset is one of the best, costumes aren't bad, plays a fairly important role in some battles. What is it about him?

Thread Information