Thread: Zhen Ji

Default Zhen Ji

Another one of my favorite females. I love her new DW6 look. Much better than previous installments. The whip fits her personality, being a cold hearted bi-atch (lol). But I wish it was unique to her and Diao Chan had a different weapon so that Zhen would have a musou mode. I did prefer her flute, even though it didn't really fit her. And even though she's a "cold hearted bi-atch", she still loves Cao Pi... or is it his money and power?

It's power and confidence she's after lol. She joined Cao Pi after Cao Cao crushed Yuan Shao's force, so yeah.

Well I've always liked her slaps which are amusing, as well as her C4 which is her coolest kick, though she does also have her Matrix running square kick, too.

Zhen Ji is defintely my favourite of the girls in DW.

I like both her flute and whip movesets though I do find it funny with her flute when she kills someone by slapping them especially if it's someone like Lu Bu which I find entertaining.

I do like her attitude and the voice actors she has suit it and her costumes have all been pretty good as well though I do like her new DW6 one the best.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

I'm really excited to see what her Warriors Orochi Z costume (DW6) will look like with her old move set with the flute. Although her flute isn't my favorite weapon, I also like the slaps, C4, and her WO R1 attack how she slows enemies. But they really should've made a musou mode for all of the DW6 characters... at least for her ;D

I thought it was hilarious in DW6 when she defected from serving the Yuans and left her husband to go with Wei, just because they were more powerful. But her and Cao Pi do make a perfect match!
    Last edited by zhenzhou; 24-03-09 at 02:34 PM.

I think it would be hard not to like Zhen Ji. She has lots of points in very diferent areas. She has charm, a well developed character psychology and visual design, good voice acting, and a very good gameplay.

The fighting style she has in DW6 it's very good too, but, I have to say that I prefer it to be left for Diao Chan than for her. The flute was a very special weapon that no other character used. And also a very distinctive seal for her, so I would gladly giver her that back. Warriors Orochi Z its' gonna be some kind of dream come true for the fact that you could use her gorgeus DW6 costume with her old moveset.

I miss the old Zhen Ji from Dynasty Warriors 5. That flute was a unique and fun weapon to use. I don't mind the whip too much on her but I don't like the fact she shared a clone moveset with Diao Chan in 6 and that she almost sounded like Da Qiao when she talked.
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

Zhen Ji was my favourite character DW3-5. I like her look in DW6 buts she's not the same without her Flute and strong commanding voice. In DW5 when she leaves for Cao Pi I found their first meeting to be very entertaining.
    Last edited by little_zhurong; 12-04-09 at 07:18 PM.

I would like me to lol. I was my own favorite in every installment I was in! The moves, the voice, the fashion. I had it all. How about in DW5 Empires. I had the voice of a true ruling Empress!

Awesome character. Wish she got Zhang He's claws since he dont use em no more, Lol that'd be so awesome.. Hell im using her in Strikeforce now with them! They fit her well ^^

Thread Information