Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nisamerica.com

Default nisamerica.com

I'd like to know about this site. What do you think is good about it, what is bad about it? Do you use it alot etc.?

Which features are better/worse than koei.co.uk ?

Thanks very much!! ^^

The NISA Store is awesome XD Other than that I love koei.co.uk better

I also love their poll ^^

It changed over the years, but I like the streamlined design (especially back in the days.....pure bliss the light grey forum ^^)

...too flashy popups, banners logos, battallions of trumpets, foaming kittens jumping into lakes of boiling acid, atomic reactors going kaBOOM in a school or any sounds at all would instantly make me hate a site.

I hate it that you have to log in to get anywhere (downloads, waalpapers, etc)

Pram's shop is awesome, thats a fact. ^^

Thanks for the info. Can you purchase items from the NIS shop from Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    If the NIS shop he means is Rosenqueen, yes you can. I bought Rhapsody & Disgaea ds from them since they had a special bundle, shipping was kind of expensive though...

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post

Speaking of stores what's the chance of Koei UK setting up an online store? Not just for games but for various merchandise like trading cards, t shirts, soundtracks, figures etc?
    I'm guessing you'd get alot of trade from the guys on this forum and koeiwarriors forum.

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Speaking of stores what's the chance of Koei UK setting up an online store? Not just for games but for various merchandise like trading cards, t shirts, soundtracks, figures etc?
    I'm guessing you'd get alot of trade from the guys on this forum and koeiwarriors forum.
    We'd like to do it but there is so little margin in the merchandise once we ship it from Japan the numbers don't work to make any profit. We mainly bring it over to attract people to the shows so they can meet the others fans, play the new games and spread the word. We actually made a loss on last 96 figurines we brought over lol.

that would be so cool if we could find some Koei games in that website!!!!! especially rare one from Japan or some merchandising!
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Ok, so I know, this topic is really old... BUT ! I think NISA's website has quite evolved since this time (like Pokemon if you want..)

First, the site
    Well, it's a "normal" site, with releases, newsletter, etc.

There's also a store. I don't know if it replaces Rosenqueen or if it's just for the time Rosenqueen moves, but the Rosenqueen page redirects here.

And also... the Pram's wish list ! You can submit your wish or vote for one already existing, and maybe it will become reality (still, everyone knows the definition of "maybe" lol). I think it's a good idea^^

I have to say that i really like that they've opened a new store there as Rosenqueen has never worked for me.

I don't know why but i could never create an account there sadly, so this new system seems better there.

Thread Information